List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

I saw so many threads in the forums about the codex entries missing on each planet so i thought i would try to make an Complete list. Feal free to post if you know how to get an entry listed here, or knows additional ones.(i will check them first). I will update the thread as i explore more planets.

The entries listed here are the ones most likely to be missing according to known databases like torhead or swtor spy. If you find out that they have been replaced with other ones feel free to post.

Thxs to the contibutors: vashXIII, dragonrune, Borgath, Hottentott

Korriban:

1 Title

• Imperial Scholar

1 Location

• Sith Academy

3 Species

• Sith Pureblood (Bountyhunter and IA: Quest reward for Purity)
  • Abyssin (Bountyhunter and IA: Quest reward for Creeping Hunger)
  • Dashade(as Sith Warior,bounty hunter and IA)

2 Lore:

• The Red Engine (Bountyhunter and IA: inside quest area for The Hate Machine)
  • Sith Weapons (Bountyhunter and IA: class quest for SI A Map for the Future and SW The Final Trial)

Hutta:

2 Persons

• Nem'ro (unable to attain for Sith)
  • The Red Blade(Imperial Agent)

2 Species

• Evocii (unable to attain as Sith)
  • Ugnaught (unable to attain for Sith)

Dromund Kaas:

3 Lore:

• Lord Parnax’s Lost Recordings
  • The Blade of the Sith Executioner
  • The Phobis Devices

1 Organization:

• Revanites

3 Species:

• Selkath
  • Duros
  • Chevin

Balmorra:

1 Title:

• Conqueror of Balmorra

1 Lore:

• The Invasion of Balmorra

2 Species:

• Gran
  • Colicoid

1 Person of Note:

• Lieutenant Major Pirrell (Bounty Hunter)

Tatooine:

1 Title:

• Primeval Explorer

1 Lore:

• History of Tatooine

Nar Shaddaa:

1 Lore:

• The Spice Business

2 Organizations:

• The Exchange

1 Species:

• Gen’Dai

Alderaan

1 Title:

• Champion of House Thul

2 Persons of Note:

• Rehanna Rist (Inquisitor)
  • Bouris Ulgo

1 Species:

• Killik

Taris:

1 Title:

• Scorcher of Worlds

1 Lore:

• Rakghoul Disease (I am quite sure it is not bugged but I just cant find it)

Quesh:

1 Title:

• Venomous

1 Lore:

• The Three Families

General:

1 Game Rule:

• Combat Ratings

1 Ship:

• X-70B Phantom-class Prototype (Agent)

Bugs:

• There is a category above all others (Above datacrons) that has an empty tag but can be clicked. I got 4/0 entries in this category:
    invalid entry
    outlaw's den
    Illum landing zone
    and one without any text and title
  • There is no codex identification window popping up after you hit lvl 50

Edited by Anduni

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 4/5 of Persons for Hutta on my IA. According to swtor-spy, I am missing Intelligence Profile: The Red Blade (Agent). I have played all the quests on Hutta, and have killed The Red Blade as part of the story line, but no update. Don't know if it's bugged or what.

Thxs for your contribution

Double checked with my gildies and none of the agents was able to find the codex entry so it seems to be missing or bugged.

You're welcome. If I find, err, don't find, any others I'll let you know.

You have Evocii on the list. I don't know how I found it, but all my characters that started on Hutta have all their Hutta species entries completed.

Edited by BrigOrion

Regarding the missing Balmorra bestiary entry Mutated Colicoid you can obtain it by killing Mutated Colicoid Drone. You can find it on your way to the Vault 305 (SI Class quest). Its jsut outside the vault so any class can get it.

There are 2 colicoids , at least I found 2 and one of them was Drone. Only 1 group of coilicoids is outside the vault. Well maybe its not just outside the vault ... but in that specific area arround it. the group was between the other vaults. Im pretty sure its there because i got it from there and i searched for it a long time.

EDIT: I'm not sure if its the drone or the other colicoid in this group because i killed them almsot simultaneously.

Edited by Borgath

[*]Evocii

I have this one (IA), don't remember where to get it though.

Seriosly, is there at least one planet over there without bugged codex entries? This is sooo annoying. And I really hope that when they fix them, we wouldn't need to reroll to get them.

For the The Spice Business and Data Slicing - Imperial side I think they are in different location. If you check on swtor-spy and list the lore obejcts, under the Other section there are High Security Lockdown and Network Security District. In the first one is writen Codex Entry - Data slicing. Hope this helps. Edited by Borgath

Has anyone completed the Species Codex on Alderaan? Its 0/1 for me and I can't find where I need to kill this Killik.

Also having trouble finding the Manka cat to kill, other sites are saying you do it from Tython but I'm not a Jedi. I'm a Sith Warrior.

anyone else having the same issue?

Also can't find the Lore called History of Alderaan.

Edited by SnEaKyMan

Thxs for all the replies and contributions

Added the dashade codex because you are not able to get it as non Inquisitor (at least not on the planets i visited)

made the evocii codex entry not attainable for sith only (think it is obtained through some quest on hutta. no 100% confimation)

Found the colicoid drone and got the codex entry.

Yeah it seems that there are some entries missing or bugged on each planet especially a lot of titles. Perhaps nobody found them till now or they forgot to remove them from the codex and just removed them from the game. (which i would also call bugged)

I will follow the other solutions tomorrow now i am going to celebrate

Edited by Anduni

On Balmorra the codex entry Organizations: Balmorran Resistance is not working even using the SWTOR SPY coordinates: X: 501, Y: 2014. Has anybody any other hint or we can consider it bugged? Edited by WarpHole

@ Bhigtimm got 1/1 Organisation on balmorra so nothing missing. I cant say where i got it but the location seems to be listed at swtor spy.

@ Semiholy there seems to be a new location at swtor spy i will check it next time it would be nice if you provided additional information if you know that it is "easily" to get.