Rising Hero Bundle Issue

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we have found an issue with item "The Rising Hero Bundle" on the Cartel Market and as such, we are going to be pulling it off of the Market immediately. Our goal will be to address the issue and put it back on the market around Game Update 2.4.3. We will have more info on that closer to its release.

The issue is that the "Artifact Equipment Authorization" that is in the bundle is not working correctly. If you have purchased one of these bundles, you will need to contact Customer Support and they will be able to assist you in granting the unlock.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

The issue is that the "Artifact Equipment Authorization" that is in the bundle is not working correctly. If you have purchased one of these bundles, you will need to contact Customer Support and they will be able to assist you in granting the unlock.

Elaborating what was wrong and providing the workaround is very illuminating, neat.

If you have purchased one of these bundles, you will need to contact Customer Support and they will be able to assist you in granting the unlock.

The people who bought this aren't subscribers. Subscribers don't need any of it.

How are they supposed to contact customer support ?

The people who bought this aren't subscribers. Subscribers don't need any of it.

Most would complain on facebook or twitter and get a fast response. I haven't tried reporting an issue as preferred so I'm not sure how limited that is in-game, but I know the forums would be useless other than reading.

I came here to ask the exact same thing - also, not everyone will know or assume to use Twttier and Facespace for reporting (SWTOR's twitter account is only for announcing server downtime, anyway? No one reads it?)

You can always email swtor support. Using the email isnt restricted to subs only.

Yeah, but... how many people actually know about that email? Also, it's a 50/50 getting a form response from M0-T0 telling you to make a pentagram on the floor out of salt to summon the will to phone support, because apparently reporting someone for abuse is an Accounts and Billings issue?

I came here to ask the exact same thing - also, not everyone will know or assume to use Twttier and Facespace for reporting (SWTOR's twitter account is only for announcing server downtime, anyway? No one reads it?)

They have more than one, I think. I haven't made the complaints, but one of my friends gets stuff done quick with one of the CS twitter accounts, if not the main one. He's always gotten a response within 24 hours, unlike ingame tickets.

Yeah, but... how many people actually know about that email? Also, it's a 50/50 getting a form response from M0-T0 telling you to make a pentagram on the floor out of salt to summon the will to phone support, because apparently reporting someone for abuse is an Accounts and Billings issue?

Pentagrams made of salt are surprisingly useful. Got rid of my bunions, helped me find all the change in my couch, stopped a zombie apocalypse (you don't have to thank me). I never thought to use them for in-game issues. Thanks, Tatile.