Which of the killable companions in your story are still alive?

Eshvara

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't gotten there yet but I'm not killing anyone. I'll reject and banish but no killing.

You may find that difficult with Broonmark... This is the only companion my good characters kill and my evil ones spare.

I guess an option is to never do his alert, but that's sorta metagamey. The story only waits until we do it because of gameplay concerns. In "reality," the story would continue without us if we decided not to take part.

Edited by Estelindis

I don't kill any companions in my story - either in the main story or Alliance Alerts - except for SCORPIO, Skadge, Arcann and Senya. Those are the four that always go, regardless of my character's alignment (including my Light V). Everyone else sticks around, and Koth is always with the Alliance (he never leaves on my characters).

I hate killing SCORPIO but I agree with the characters who say she has no conscience, has her own agenda and could be very dangerous merged with Iokath. The other three I have no regrets about killing whatsoever.

I have one character who did kill Kaliyo, but I won't do that again. With Broonmark I have always saved him and the Senator on my SWs and avoid the alert on my Inquisitor.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Depends on the character:

Kayilo- dead on my agent. They already had a history and therefore when she betrayed my agent's orders it was the final nail in her coffin. My sorceress also killed her but my sorceress is not one to forgive betrayal and when she refused to follow her orders it was a form of betrayal for my sorceress. The others exiled her.

Scorpio-All killed her due to the way Scorpio was.

Arcann/Senya-My sorceress killed them both. She doesn't believe in redemption and Senya betrayed my sorceress trust. On my light side they couldn't kill Arcann but then I had to roleplay the way it would work as there is no way I would allow Arcann to walk away scott free. He has been exiled so he does not walk around free as I don't believe walking around free is something that should happened due to the crimes he committed against the Republic and the Empire.

Koth-Only killed once by my sorceress because he argued with her too many times and he left and took the Gravestone. The rest of my characters he is still alive though as much good as it does my smuggler who romanced him since once he was able to be killed there wasn't much to him and the story afterwards.

Vette-dead on most of my characters other than a few. Since we had to choose most of the times I would choose Torian.

Edited by casirabit

Not sure how you can kill/reject no one. Isn't there no way in some cases. Broonmark/Gryyzak for example, or Skadge/Rusk (tho there is a way to keep both of them but it kinda makes no sense)...

As for your question, my sentinel (man) is the light side everyone is redeemable kinda hero, so he saved everyone (except Broonmark and Skadge). Had to sacrifice Torian (cause you know, knights and damsels in distress is a classic you can't just walk away from).

I played my merc (woman) in a more vengeful kinda way. You can't imprison a bounty hunter for 5 years and expect them to forgive you and allow you to redeem yourself. I killed Senya, Arcann, Gryyzak, Rusk, Scorpio, Koth and maybe some others, tho if so not much. I killed everyone I had a reason to (betrayal being the reason most of the time). Also had to sarifice Vette (Torian being my LI).

Edited by Eloi_BG

You may find that difficult with Broonmark... This is the only companion my good characters kill and my evil ones spare.

I guess an option is to never do his alert, but that's sorta metagamey. The story only waits until we do it because of gameplay concerns. In "reality," the story would continue without us if we decided not to take part.

Scorpio you can't banish either. Only two choices

(1) Kill her and not allow her to become one with the computers on Iokath or (2) Allow her to become one with the computers--not really a good idea in my eyes as Scorpio can't be trusted.

Not sure how you can kill/reject no one. Isn't there no way in some cases. Broonmark/Gryyzak for example, or Skadge/Rusk (tho there is a way to keep both of them but it kinda makes no sense)...

Oh right, I never actually recruited Broonmark, or much of the other alliance recruits. They felt kinda useless to me.:o

Edited by Eshvara

Not sure how you can kill/reject no one. Isn't there no way in some cases. Broonmark/Gryyzak for example, or Skadge/Rusk (tho there is a way to keep both of them but it kinda makes no sense)....

With Broonmark, if you are playing a Sith Warrior

You can talk him out of killing Gryzak and recruit him, so they both live and they are both cool with you. On other classes you do have to choose, but if you don't do the alert, there's no consequence, so you technically can leave it alone.

I didn't kill off anyone myself, not even Skadge to my memory.:rak_01: What about you?

Well if you've been through the whole story you've had to have killed at least a couple through your actions. Ticked that I couldn't save them all.. Also ticked that I couldn't kill off the ones I really wanted to.. lol

Edited by Tahana

I don't have a main so...

As a full-fledged altoholic, I have characters that are goody two-shoes light side, ardent Republic supporters (even when that is ruthless and cruel), completely neutral man / female whoring boozers who only care about credits (and boozing and whoring) :rak_03:, ardent Empire supporters, and dark side psychopaths who kill for the sake of pleasure.

Put differently, for the sake of variation, I have done it all in the romance, killing, punching, and exiling department.

Why limit myself? I like to see how the story plays out by exploring all options. Fortunately, I have enough characters at max level through the story to do so.

Dasty

Well if you've been through the whole story you've had to have killed at least a couple through your actions. Ticked that I couldn't save them all.. Also ticked that I couldn't kill off the ones I really wanted to.. lol

Yeah, I corrected myself in a few posts on the 1st and second page. :)

I don't really count the Chapter 8 choice here, though - you as the player have to make a choice, but you're not the one who kills that companion.

FWIW in that choice I always keep Vette. If I brought a bounty hunter through KOTET (I have no intention of doing so because I don't think KOTFE/KOTET make sense on the non-Force characters) that's the only case where I'd choose Torian.

I don't really count the Chapter 8 choice here, though - you as the player have to make a choice, but you're not the one who kills that companion.

FWIW in that choice I always keep Vette. If I brought a bounty hunter through KOTET (I have no intention of doing so because I don't think KOTFE/KOTET make sense on the non-Force characters) that's the only case where I'd choose Torian.

I guess there's also still Quinn, though only the warrior gets to kill him. (which makes sense)

I don't have a main so...

As a full-fledged altoholic, I have characters that are goody two-shoes light side, ardent Republic supporters (even when that is ruthless and cruel), completely neutral man / female whoring boozers who only care about credits (and boozing and whoring) :rak_03:, ardent Empire supporters, and dark side psychopaths who kill for the sake of pleasure.

Put differently, for the sake of variation, I have done it all in the romance, killing, punching, and exiling department.

Why limit myself? I like to see how the story plays out by exploring all options. Fortunately, I have enough characters at max level through the story to do so.

Dasty

We might be related...

I guess there's also still Quinn, though only the warrior gets to kill him. (which makes sense)

Oh right, forgot about him, LOL. Yep, he goes on my SW. If there had been a choice to tell Acina, "you have 24 hours to get him on the next shuttle to Dromund Kaas, and he is never to work with us again," I'd have done it, but there was no way to reject him *and* ally with the Empire. After what he did I would never trust him around my Alliance.

it does make sense that only the Warrior would have that option - nobody else knows him.

Oh right, forgot about him, LOL. Yep, he goes on my SW. If there had been a choice to tell Acina, "you have 24 hours to get him on the next shuttle to Dromund Kaas, and he is never to work with us again," I'd have done it, but there was no way to reject him *and* ally with the Empire. After what he did I would never trust him around my Alliance.

it does make sense that only the Warrior would have that option - nobody else knows him.

Yeah, exactly! :)

It's generally easier to count the ones I've killed. I make a lot of similar choices on my charcters, so everyone who's far enough has seen Acina, Torian, and Marr die, killed Broonmark, and left Ak'ghal locked up (I'm probably going to let him out eventually for the achievements, but I can't really justify it with anybody; maybe I'll dust off my old DvL character for that). My hunter killed Skadge. I know I've killed Tanno Vik with some characters, although I'm not sure which one(s) (and I've generally assumed if you don't kill him, he dies during Arcann's raid anyway).