WTB less pvp bots.

Smeyspace

This is just rediculous. My server (saber of exar kun) is ridden with botting activity. You see at least 2-3 players a game run and hide in a corner, and do not respond, or any way show human activity. I've also heard this about pvp from people in other servers. What are your opinions/

This is just rediculous. My server (saber of exar kun) is ridden with botting activity. You see at least 2-3 players a game run and hide in a corner, and do not respond, or any way show human activity. I've also heard this about pvp from people in other servers. What are your opinions/

I have never seen anything remotely like this and I am having trouble comprehending what the upside to such behavior would be...

also nice to see 13000 objective points, and 0 damge done, protected, or healed.

If you are complaining about Alderaan there is no way around it.

If you only reward people for defending when the enemy is there then what incentive is there for a person to stay defending when no one is around while others farm medals?

If you are complaining about Alderaan there is no way around it.

If you only reward people for defending when the enemy is there then what incentive is there for a person to stay defending when no one is around while others farm medals?

not quite sure what you mean.

It sucks but it is just one of sooo many problems in the PVP game..

I mean really the exploits (cheat software), the bugs, rng system, fight clubbing, faction imbalance, action delay, the gear progression is pretty stupid tbh pretty much skipping T1, expertise poorly put into game, ect ect.. And Bioware has really done nothing good outside of the 1-49 bracket..

Seems that Bioware has no control so meh whatever put one more fail MMO on the list and move on..

It sucks but it is just one of sooo many problems in the PVP game..

I mean really the exploits (cheat software), the bugs, rng system, fight clubbing, faction imbalance, action delay, the gear progression is pretty stupid tbh pretty much skipping T1, expertise poorly put into game, ect ect.. And Bioware has really done nothing good outside of the 1-49 bracket..

Seems that Bioware has no control so meh whatever put one more fail MMO on the list and move on..

The MMo people say is the God of MMo's had no pvp for like a year and a half.

Dont get what you are saying?!?

The MMo people say is the God of MMo's had no pvp for like a year and a half.

Dont get what you are saying?!?

Well since Bioware copied everything from them and very badly i might add, that is one thing i wish they would have copied and held off on the PVP systems for a few months cause at this moment i doubt the games PVP will ever recover.

Same server as you. One thing you can do is simply whisper one of the dps's on the opposing team to come kill them. I have had teams do this with me before and I have no problem coming over to do it. I always look for afk'rs on the opposite team and kill them and never stop an opposing team member from doing the same if the afk'r is on my team. Sadly, there does seem to be bots showing up now that will automatically follow a path back to a corner. I guess the only thing you can do is report them. I know there were some really well known afk'rs (bots) that I haven't seen in a long time so I can only assume they were banned (hopefully).

We have one guy who has been reported a few hundred times now, by both sides, he's up at 7:30 am and doesn't stop until late, he has ruined so many matches it's beyond words and the frustration level is high. Yet they (Bioware) do nothing about this. And no I'm not exaggerating, he has been reported a few hundred times.

I've even reported the guy on the customer service forums, seemed a good place to get a response as the in game reporting was useless. And guess what? They said it was inappropriate and deleted my comment, now I'm trying to help my server, myself, and the game overall and this is what I get?

Here's a kicker, he has been botting for so long he even gets lead at times... good luck marking anything then.

Edited by Panzerbase

that is RIDICULOUS

We have one guy who has been reported a few hundred times now, by both sides, he's up at 7:30 am and doesn't stop until late, he has ruined so many matches it's beyond words and the frustration level is high. Yet they (Bioware) do nothing about this. And no I'm not exaggerating, he has been reported a few hundred times.

I've even reported the guy on the customer service forums, seemed a good place to get a response as the in game reporting was useless. And guess what? They said it was inappropriate and deleted my comment, now I'm trying to help my server, myself, and the game overall and this is what I get?

Here's a kicker, he has been botting for so long he even gets lead at times... good luck marking anything then.

Same thing on Iron Citadel. I and others, reported a player many times and nothing has happened.

Bioware, please answer what are you doing about bots?

I have seen people sit up in the corners of civil war a lot. It doesn't happen often, but I have seen it.

I think there needs to be something like /kick and if a person gets 5 votes(majority) they get kicked. And when the first person activates the /kick function everyone is notified and asked to vote.

Edited by Shrilokka