Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As a Sith Marauder, I have an extensive background in studying the ways of the Force, lightsaber handling, and agressive negotiations. I spend my free time practicing my combat forms, studying datacrons, and meditating. I want to be part of something bigger than the mundane activities that currently occupy my time. I want to join the Czerka family to feel like I truly belong somewhere in the galaxy.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1) Constructing my first lightsaber

2) Using my newly constructed lightsaber to dismember imposing enemies.

3) Graduating from the Sith academy in the 95th percentile

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I achieved these accomplishments with hard work, dedication, and perserverance. Of course I would do "whatever it takes", the ends always justify the means.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Morality is sometimes confused with ethics, in my opinion. So, yes I would say I have a strong moral compass. My moral compass guides my actions to accomplish the goals I have set forth. To simply answer the second part of the question... No. I will perform my job duties as I am asked to perform them.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Being one with the Force will help guide my actions. I forsee problems before they are actual problems. Therefore, I would call on the Force to persuade my colleague's experiment back to their confines. Simple, yet effective and clean. If the experiment evades my more subtle attempts of submission, my lightsaber should do the trick. And maybe next time my colleague will be more careful with his/her "experiments"

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Ki'el Over. I grew up as a slave but the Sith saw potential in me and sent me to Korriban to train while I was still young. I quickly surpassed my masters in the use of the force, especially with regard to manifesting and channeling lightning out of thin air. However, ever since my first iSaber, I have been completely impressed and intrigued in your company and the things you are able to accomplish. I want to be part of that.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

While I was still an acolyte, I tamed a dashade who still follows me and obeys my every command. I am a master biochemist (self-taught) and personally use my home-made stims and adrenals. I have defeated Kephess, one of the mightiest and most renowned Trandoshan warlords in galactic history, twice.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

As an apprentice, I defeated my master...so yeah, I think I would do whatever it takes to succeed. A few midichlorians may have helped.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I am what you might label as Dark V. I lost my compass a looong time ago. When it comes to making the hard decisions, I 'mouse' over them and pick the MOST questionable.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

First I would assess the situation by checking the Dulfy Database. I would determine how strong this 'experiment' is (let's call him Fred) and what his weaknesses are. Am I able to incapacitate Fred or does he have an immunity to control? I would assume that whatever consumables were around would likely give me some type of physical buff (after all it is Czerka) and so I would quickly consume whatever cocktails and snacks were nearby. By this time, my seven old battle comrades would already have arrived, ready to help (they are THAT good). Once we are together, it would be a piece of cake. Fred wouldn't have a chance! We would probably make some nice gloves or boots out of Fred, or maybe a hat, and gloat about our victory that night. But don't worry, I'll be ready for another day's work in the morning.

Edited by jetrocket
Color

My name is Hatchback and its a pleasure to meet you. I am a young sith force user that enjoys the thrill of combat and the look of credits in my account. I have been happy to follow the directions of my master currently but i know the day will come when i must leave and send his soul to be one with the force so with that in mind i feel i would fit your companys out look and more importantly its business plan. In short i am a strong, self effeciant, likable guy with power but a thirst for more.

1) I managed to hold a door against a wave of drunked scum while i was working undercover at a skeevy bar on Nar Shadaar. due to the nature of that assignment i am unable to tell you more spaciffics other than i cracked a few skulls and made a decent amount of credits.

2) survived the repeated attemps of a bounty hunter sent to kill me, this in its self is not the accomplishment because the hunter was a halfwitt who should have stayed in pre-school and not running around with blasters but the joy came from running down the person who sent him and leaving him in a dark cave on Tatooine.

3) Stole items off a blow hard Sith, sold them to the empire along with info on the person i stole the items from. then let it slip to the Sith user as to where he would find his stuff where of course he went to retrive them and was caught. I used that as my chance to face him in person and kill him under orders from my master which made the whole thing all nice and official, in short thats what you get for crossing me.

Like everything i do i achieved those accomplishments by being calculating and level headed aside from the Sith i fought which was using rage and the force but otherwise i have a goal and i get it, what makes me different to others is i know there are alot of ways to get to the goal and i pick the one that makes me the most credits.

Nah I have more of a whats best for me compass, i make my choices on the spot and look for the best outcome be it questionable or not.

If its my day off i would get me some free food before leaving to get my weapons. While im gone id hope the experiment would have gotten loose. Then id wait untill it had killed everyone before trying to re-capture the beast as i have no doubt its capture would be worth something, then id sell it back and more importantly the data from its attack. oh and id loot the bodys waste not want not.

Edited by Hatchbackreborn

CZ-198 Application

HODOR!

HODOR?

Hodor....

Hodor HODOR!!!

Uhhh HODOR HODOR Hodor...

CZ-198 Application for the position of Organism Handler.

I am Darth Sin-dee. Don’t be fooled by the childish name, my parents already paid the price for it and you’d be an idiot to want to. I am the Emperor’s Wrath. I was chosen to perform the duties by the Emperor himself and demonstrate the sheer and utter supremacy of the Sith Empire. I have completed every mission without failure, as failure is punished by death.

I accomplished all trials given to me on the planet Korriban, and whilst fulfilling the desires as an apprentice of my now deceased master Darth Baras, I established my own chain of command with my companions. One is now considered to be like a sister, one I converted from the light side to be my padawan, and one I fell in love and joined with in marriage. I have obliterated countless enemies on the path to greatness as well as conquered numerous worlds in the name of the Empire. Throughout my path of destruction and chaos, I have been betrayed by some of my closest allies. My husband attempted to murder me, and when I say attempted, it is evident he did not succeed. My own master saw the threat that I was and also attempted to silence me, it is easy to suggest that I got my revenge. Amongst all this however, I still managed time to expand my own collection of pets, all of whom I treasure and care for even when in battle.

It was only up until recently that I have extremely busy with my duties. I have been passing the last few months of boredom by destroying worthless, miniscule creatures, my apathy growing more each day, and the longing to execute my husband is becoming more appealing as each second passes. I need a distraction, one that I can concentrate all my rage, strength and intelligence into, as well as one that will prevent me from murdering my husband for the simple crime of breathing. Czerka is an amazing company, one I know will go far and achieve greatness no matter what they do, and I intend on joining your ranks to make it far more superior than any other company in the entire universe.

I have accomplished many things in my lifetime. Some include:

*Exterminating my previous master Darth Baras who falsely claimed to be the Voice of the Emperor in order to save the Sith Empire from devastation, and in the process claiming the title of ‘Darth’.

*Becoming the Emperor’s Wrath and unleashing my horror on those who disobeyed his word.

*Defeating powerful beasts that only the most powerful can engage with.

“There won’t be a heart left beating” I always say when I undergo missions. With my intense strength and complete might I perform all tasks without failure and with pure dedication. I do everything and anything to get the mission finished, if there is an obstacle it will demolished immediately.

I am Sith, I am the Emperor’s Wrath, I have no moral compass.

The situation would be handled with my cleverness and brilliant talents. If there was a way to salvage the experiment, I would perform the duty required to save it. However, if there was nothing else I could do, I would extinguish its very existence with a simple flick of my hand or one of my lightsabers. Besides, I prefer to slaughter organisms than lounge about with cocktails and snacks, there is no time for that for a Sith of my specialty.

Extra words from Sin-dee:

I will see to it that only the most almighty and powerful civilizations will remain in this universe. I will bring the Galactic Republic to its knees, each sickening life form begging for mercy and the only answer to their cries will be the touch of my lightsabers as their insignificant bodies collapse and their blood forms a sparkling pool of scarlet across the ground.

I am and forever will be the Empire’s favourite warrior,

Darth Sin-dee :csw_redsaber:

We experience intense bursts of deja-vu when visiting Rattatak, but the memory of planet of birth has been enriched with countless homeworlds when we became a Killik joiner. Sharing a history in Intelligence with Vector, but supplemented with a genetic background less known to the Killik and a thorough training in survival tactics, eased the way into the great hive. Since that time our hunger to learn from other collectives has grown. Czerka has been walking new paths in biological research, which overlaps with our own studies. Joining the Czerka family will be beneficial for both parties.

Our primary achievement on a solitary scale must have been to attune our hosts pheromones to mimic that of the Vorantiki. Walking unnoticed through the herds of fierce beasts on Voss gave us ample opportunity to study the both the Gormak and the Voss at close range. While our studies have not gone unnoticed, so far neither party has been able to prevent us from gathering our research.

Different but not less spectacular, was the overcoming of old feuds and primal fears on Hoth. We became trapped between the same impenetrable icy ridge and the same huge Kitan crusher, as three young but fierce Miralian scouts. Looking behind on this event with relief as all of use made it safely from certain death, without having to slaughter each other for survival, will not be lauded by the Sith that we learned to serve, but that has never been our primary objective anyway.

Third and lastly, we once knitted a brooding vest for a queen of the Alderaan hives. We hear songs about it, while we have not discovered it's galactic significance.

"Whatever it takes" is a limited way of viewing accomplishments, as if only one outcome would be desirable. Success lies in accepting there are several outcomes, in viewing all possible routes towards those outcomes and determine which paths are most efficient, regarding both efficiency and effectiveness. Taking three years to build the best robotic agitators, while the attacker breeds a swarm of small but aggressive Wrigglers in only two years, will leave you defenceless...

We hear many perspectives, as many as our hive mind can produce. There is no question that will not be asked and no answer that will not be given. In effect, the answer will only come in the experience, for which we never shun.

We find this a strange hypothesis, that an experiment would only break out during lunch hours. Unless it were hungry.. In that case the best way to prevent this breakout, would be to schedule the task of "checking experiment food bowls" always before lunch.

Could somebody please explain what this thing is all about?

All we're doing is answering some questions, some are very serious and in-depth, and some are nonsense. So what's the point? Do we get an item? Early access to something?

I don't think I'm stupid but maybe I am cuz I have no clue what's going on here.

I am a Darth Lord of the Sith and you are beneath me to ask such a question! *force Choke*

Darth- dark lord of the Sith

"Darth" Lord of the Sith is only not redundant because you accidentally used the word Darth instead of Dark. So, you just said that you were a Dark Lord of the Sith Lord of the Sith. :rolleyes:

CZ-198 Application

The name's Wald Timvarr. I'm a Skakoan cybernetics technician from the core worlds. I feel I could be a very valuable asset to Czerka's droid technology, cybernetics, and weapons divisions. Being part of Czerka Corporation would allow me to pursue my projects in peace and security, with any of the necessary resources and facilities I would require. Czerka would benefit from my expertise, taking their products leaps and bounds beyond those of their competitors. I would say it's a win-win.

I was the one who developed the V1-FX Assault Droid, although I didn't get to see to its completion until after the initial conflict on Balmorra. It takes the base features of the heavy assault droids used by both the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire, and improves on them. Not only does it have more advanced weapons and defensive systems, but it also utilizes a creative AI core. If it ever encounters any issues during operation, it can learn to work around and even counter them, given enough time. I even designed it with manipulators, which the Republic and Empire models do not include. That's quite an oversight, in my professional opinion. The first units I constructed proved to be rather... unstable, but they still have their uses. The fifth unit still has his quirks, but is much more stable and reliable. Since I've worked out the last few potentially problematic bugs, he has begun field testing under a potential buyer for the model.

I also once developed and installed a custom cybernetic flight pack for a human smuggler by the name of Katsurou Akaro. I'll admit, I'm rather proud of that one. The system is completely self-sufficient and uses cutting edge propulsion systems and motivators to give the user an unprecedented level of flight control, without the need to frequently refuel. I even replicated the shape and flexibility of wings for added maneuverability and compactness when not in use. The only downside to the system is that it is fully connected with the subject's nervous system via his spinal column; any damage to the system will cause varying degrees of pain based on the damage inflicted. I'd offered him a procedure to shut off his pain receptors in the affected area, but he declined. Apparently he would rather feel the cybernetics as if they were a part of his own body rather than avoid the pain that would ensue, should his cybernetics system ever be damaged. I told him my offer still stands, should he ever change his mind.

I've even tried my hand at designing weapon systems from time to time. The CV-8 Rail Destroyer? That's my handiwork. It uses cutting-edge ballistics, propelled via a supercooled electromagnetic rail system for superior damage and range. It can even cut through solid durasteel from over half a kilometer, and still deal solid damage to a target on the other side. I've tested it to be capable of accurate fire at over ten kilometers, but most test subjects could only keep it steady enough to hit targets at just under a third of a hectometer. They told me it was due to the recoil, however I would say they just had poor gun arms, as I have already compensated for that drawback. I hear a certain female bothan "smuggler" managed to build a similar model while she was living on Nar Shaddaa, but I still say my model is superior. Even if it isn't, I'll just make a better one.

You could say that. Although I normally affiliate primarily with clients from the Galactic Republic, I have also worked with some from the Sith Empire, and even the Mandalorians from time to time so that I may continue my projects securely with all the resources that I require. I have to admit, I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on some of the resources for my various projects if I had not been willing to work with whoever had what I needed.

I would say I would be willing to do whatever it takes, depending on what kind of work I would be doing. I am not averse to testing experimental technology on living subjects, should the need ever arise, including field testing weapons in live fire situations. I advance my research and development, and governments and armed forces get to advance their own agendas. I would say that this benefits both sides of any arrangements made adequately.

That depends on your definition of morals. I would say that I have, but I have encountered many people during my line of work who would say that I don't. I would say that they're too picky about what they choose to believe is right and what is wrong. So what if I installed an untested cybernetic system in a patient that one time? Sure, I ran basic checks on it before installing it, but only by putting it in a real patient could its capabilities truly be tested and ensured. Besides, I did offer the client a potential treatment for the system's main side-effect, even if he did refuse it. If it meant the difference between success and failure of a project, I would most likely agree should anything more... questionable be asked of me.

I would activate several of my personal assistant droids - which are more than adequately combat ready - to handle the situation. They could oversee returning containment; allowing me to relax and partake of Czerka's complimentary snacks and cocktails, all while watching over them to ensure containment is returned smoothly.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I am the Emperor's Wrath, Darth Doomeh, I demand you let me into Czerka

2. Turning my current apprentice Jaesa Willsaam to the dark side and watching her kill her former master, Nomen Karr. Killing Darth Baras and completing my ascent as the Emperor's Wrath, and finally bringing Makeb under the control of the Empire without the Republic noticing.

3. I used my hate to fuel my dark side powers and I did whatever it took through any means necessary and killed anyone in my path to complete these accomplishments.

4. Morality is for the weak, I do anything to get the job done. I am the Emperor's Wrath, I am above the rules.

5. Kill the beast if it breaks out and then kill my colleague for his incompetence.

Disclaimer: If you should refuse my entry I will have an Imperial Battle Fleet and blast you into oblivion

Edited by soldierx

CZ-198 Application for position as: Droid Technician

Traveling the galaxy as a privateer I have seen and used a variety of technologies from different worlds. I was consistently impressed with the versatility and broad presence of Czerka products. Especially the apparent portfolio of standardized as well as customized combat droids and associated weaponry continually intrigued me.

In my life, I have reached point where I feel it's time to settle down. But instead of putting my past behind me and become a farmer on Dantooine I want to put all the hands-on, practical field experience to productive use and contribute to the development of new intriguing, awe-inspiring and deadly technology. Czerka's reputation as the galaxy's dominating manufacturer of AI-guided combat droids offers the prospect of being part of groundbreaking innovations. Czerka's strategically placed R&D and manufacturing facilities offer the best protection of ideas and trailblazing projects from regional restrictions and progress-impeding ethics.

My qualifications include Advanced Cybertech Training with a number of patents for specialized droid parts. I have employed several different droid models and developed custom algorithms for unique situations and job requirements.

1.) Studied Gree technology and mastered Gree droid programming and communication. Single-handedly repaired vital infrastructure on Coruscant after the damage it sustained during the Sacking of Courscant.

2.) Sliced the subsystem controllers of Balmorra's planetary defense system (Barrager) and managed to access and copy partial design notes before initiating self-destruct sequence.

3.) Successfully upgraded and repurposed factotum droid unit C2-N2 to full combat-readiness. The coincidental disabling of the audio emitter subroutines has been patented and ever since been a reliable source of funds.

Yes, my willingness to do "whatever it takes" was part of my success. Opportunism and a healthy sense of self-preservation are key qualities in the privateer's business. Spotting opportunities to gain an advantage and the flexibility to adjust plans (and objectives) in the light of new developments are what made me successful and kept me in the business.

My reputation as a privateer is built on a 100% satisfied client base. For every job, I make my clients' morals my own as I devote myself to their success.

I will call my personal service droid (enhanced with a close-quarters combat algorithm and AoE defense mechanisms) to watch and defend my laden plate.

I will then proceed to monitor the experiment's progress and once the outbreak occurs I will make my own latest invention (combat droid) instrumental in the containment (elimination) of the outbreak. It's the perfect opportunity to test its efficiency and present the success of my most recent project.

Edited by KyaniteD

CZ-198 Application

Position for consideration: Organism Handler: Must be able to feed and care for a wide variety of exotic life forms. Strength, endurance, and the ability to mask anxieties under pressure are all major pluses.

I am Fíer. Member of the Dark council and high inquisitor of the Sith Order. I've come to apply for the position of Organism handler as I have plenty of experience with organisms both in and outside of Korriban.

I've passed my Sith trials, Gained the ability to bind the power of Force apparitions to my will, and became a member of the dark council itself.

Through fear and intimidation I've crushed all beneath my feet with effortless ease, Actually it was quite enjoyable.

I am a Sith inquisitor. All will bow before me and tremble in fear and awe. My power is matched only by the might of my fellow council members.

Experiment getting loose? I would rather tear down the entire planet if it will prevent it's escape. Once it is done those responsible for this blunder will be punished under pain of death.

Edited by Comshambler
Spelling errors

Organism Handler

With the current state of galactic conflict there is always enough work for someone in the People Retrieving Buisness such as myself. However all good things must come to an end and so will this war. I need to make plans for the future and that future is Czerka. For centuries Czerka has employed and built communitues all over the world, that's why it would be an honour to be part of the Czerka Family. As for who I am, I'm Rubi Marsh, better known the Galaxy as Pyrelight. I've been working a Bounty Hunter for a few years now and have a lot of experiance handeling organisms, from Rancors to Humans I've dealt with them all. On a perosnal note, I enjoy music, calm space flights(such as using a black hole as a slingshot), testing out new gear and socializing.

I have spent over three months tracking a mark on Tatooine, finally to find him and drag him out of a Sarlec Pit. After seeing to his wounds I brought him back alive to my contracter, only to shoot him dead there as the contract had been changed from dear or alive, to dead in the time I was tracking my mark. As I devoted myself on always adapting to the situatuin I rectified this problem quickly with a well placed shot.

One my greatest tests of endurance came when I faced a Jedi Master in a Nar Shadaa cantina. This master challanged me, 'a servant of the empire' (obviously not realising I was clearly a freelancer) to a fight. Having misguided ideals of honour he allowed me to chose the from this match was to have. So I challanged him to a drinking match. Now Jedi, having to deal with celibacy and all other manner of inhuman restrictions must have some relief so it was no suprise this Jedi could hold his liquor. However, after ten bottles of Tihaar I was the only one left standing. After that I took to unconsious Jedi to an Imperial Outpost to see if there was a bounty on him, there was. It was a good night.

While hunting a target on Hoth, I used a flamethrower to slow him down, however the Ice I was standing on was thinner then it suggested and I fell down into a deep chasm. While the rocket boots conected to an energy pack in my trench coat where enough to slow my decent. It left me with too little energy to fly back up. To make matters worse I found myself in a staring match with a wampa. Now despite the cute name Wampa's are rather large and viscious. We stared at eachother for minutes, but the Wampa looked away first. Three minutes later I was climbing out that chasm on the back of that wampa and ten minutes after that found my target and brought him in. I've named the wampa: Blinkie.

I would say I always work to get the best result, with the most efficiancy, doing it aesthetically as pleasing as possible. I would say I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, even at risk of personal health.

With the exception of the really horrific stuff like talking in a holotheater or murdering puppies in front of childeren. My moral compass is direclty related to profit. If something bad would hurt my reputation to much, it will mean a decrease in profit in the long rub, so I always have to check what is most bennificial to my situation. When profit is assured almost no job is to messy for me.

Company property is always one of the first things on my mind. So I would try to contain the situation in a way that causes the least amount of damage to the company. Firstly I would try to contain this experiment, getting it locked up again or at least making sure it will not rampage through the rest of the facility. If this fails I would depending on if the Experiment or the Facility is worth more save on our the other. However the chances of me failing in the first attampt are rare. After all of this I would instruct my esteemed colleague in better containment protocols and report him to his supervisor for diciplinary actions.

Edited by Vodka_Star

CZ-198 Application: Droid Technician

I am a Jedi Master Matthewjacks of the Jedi Order I've have never killed any innocent people, killed a defenseless enemy or willfully fallen to the dark side. I want to be apart of the Czerka family because I fell it will be good for continuing my training and I will learn more about Czerka.

One of my accomplishments was that I defeated the Sith Emperor and I survived. My second accomplishment is that I saved Tython from Darth Angral's weapon "The Desolator" and destroyed the super weapon. My third accomplishment is that I saved Belsavis,Voss,and Correllia from the Emperor's Devourer ritual.

I accomplished these by never giving up and never letting the enemy getting the best of me. Yes I did say ill do whatever it takes because if I had to give my life to stop one of the Emperors agents I would do it.

When I was trying to stop the Emperor or Darth Angral I had to so a lot of errands and fighting Sith after Sith I tended to grow a bit insane but my meditation and my morals would calm me but my moral compass will not get in my way. And I would do a questionable thing as long as it doesn't interfere with the jedi code or killing innocent people.

5.What I would do is I would try to calm or subdue the beast but if I can't stop his beast I will activate my two lightsabers and try to weaken the beast but I will refuse to kill it.

Edited by Matthewjacks

My App

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I have the galexies highest rating on BioChem, Cybertech and Armstech. My advanced skills and training would most certainly increase Czerka's bottom line.

I have formed a large group (nearly 500) of like minded associates to help save the Galaxy, and likewise a smaller group (300) in increasing their power and breadth in the Galaxy. My self as well as my groups have saved countless lives as well as solved many problems that no one else could handle.

I have in an instant developed solutions to problems and implemented the solution. Recognized by governments around the galaxy for saving their planet. Getting the population off Makab before it's destruction and as well as fooling the competition into leaving.

I have repeatedly risked life and limb to complete my objectives. Hard charging I do what it takes.

I have a strong belief in right or wrong and will do the right thing. My dark side associate will go to any lengths to get what they believe to be "the job". even if questionable in nature.

Carbon Freezing.

Edited by DakotaDoc

Applying for that Security Officer Job.

The name's Jebe Timur. Most folks just call me Timur. I'm a "Freelance Law Enforcement Agent", because my partner says Bounty Hunter isn't a fancy enough word for a job interview. Now, ever since I was a Nerf herder back on my homeworld, I've always relied on Czerka arms and equipment. Good price, durable construction, and when you shot something with a Czerka, it tended to stay down. With the recent Galactic Economy kinda on the downturn, "Freelance Law Enforcement" don't quite pay the bills like it used to, so when I saw this advert, I figured I'd try a more "Stable" job.

I beat my rival in a Bounty Hunting competition by letting him take a joyride into hyperspace on a self destructing rust bucket of a ship, and I beat the toughest S.O.B on Hoth, a man who ran around without a shirt.

Oh, there was this one time I beat the Osik of this pompous arse of a Alderanian noble and got away with it.

I achieved all the above accomplishments by being the meanest, toughest, and most relentless sapient in the Outer Rim. I've eaten so many blaster bolts I can identify the gun manufacturer by taste. I've killed all kinds of species, creatures and robots, a lot of them armed with nothin' but my trusty gauntlet knife. infact, that's how I killed that guy on Hoth. I stripped to the waist and came at him with my knife, just so he knew he was killed by a man as tough as him. But as my momma always said, "You don't survive in the Outer Rim by being stupid." I'm plenty smart. Just not book smart. But them book smart guys, like them Jedi and Sith, they always seem to find themselves on the losing side of any fight with me because I'm tougher and cleverer by half. And lets face it, nothing says "Whatever it takes" like tracking a man across Hoth.

The thing about being a "Freelance Law Enforcement Agent" is that the pros only ask two questions: "What's the target" and "How Much am I getting for this job" I'm pretty sure I ain't got one of those Morale Compasses or whatever. Either that or mine don't work the same way most "Civilized" folks' do. I've eaten sapient organisms, killed younglings of all species, and even taken heads from my kills. I don't go outta my way to commit the sort of things "civilized" folk call atrocities, but if I need to, I will and it don't bug me one bit. "Whatever it takes" and all that.

Shoot the experiment, Eat snacks, then tell the "esteemed colleague" its his own damn fault for using a piss poor confinement apparatus. If he didn't half arse it, I wouldn't have had to put down the experiment.

As a solder in the republic military, i have used many of czerka's wares, and i cant help but think, i would like to be part of one of the republics most beneficial weapons dealers. i have seen Czerka teams and action and i cant help but admire them and i must admit, they put up one heck of a fight.

As a republic spec force operative, many of my missions are classified, but I can tell you that I Tracked down many traitorous SpecForce Solders (Including former havoc squad members, the best of the best), I destroyed the empires prototype Gauntlet weapon, And I Helped the Republic Secure Reven From A maximum security prison in the Maelstrom Nebula.

During the course of my missions, The empire threw anything and everything they could at me, from my former commanding officer to an Imperial grand moff, yet I always got the job done, and made sure all objectives were completed

I have a good moral compass, yes, but in the field, sometimes what is questionable is what needs to be done, and you learn to ignore that compass when necessary.

I would excuse myself, Secure the Experiment, return to the party, and hope that there is still a drink left for me

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? As an ex-member of the Republic Military, I was drilled with discipline, was drained of all fears and anxieties, and carved into a durasteel weapon that not only could plow through the frontlines, but protect those who couldn't protect themselves in dangerous situations. Got tired of war, though, and would like a change of climate to protecting those who are actually contributing something to the galaxy without concussion grenades and lightsabers flashing about constantly. I have a family to think about now.

At the top of the list would be joining Havoc Squad. It's not every day you get chosen from best of the best to the best from the rest.

What could top that? Leading Havoc Squad on spec ops missions where the outcome tipped the balance of several campaigns. I apologize, but those details are classified.

Finally, searching, training, and leading a squad that became the "best from the rest," utilizing each of their individual talents and strengths to the best of their ability while keeping them motivated not just to the cause, but to each other.

In Havoc, it was essential. Sometimes, rules had to be bent, even broken. Lives were always considered valuable, but the mission overall and the good its success would create was paramount.

Yes, I do. However, in keeping Czerka and its employees safe and secure, I don't feel that compass would be compromised. Besides, I understand that some things have to be done, regardless of the collateral damage. It's not much different from war. It's messy, but necessary.

Activate all emergency security measures I've installed, coordinate my entire security team into the appropriated pre-made response to that specific situation, and get all personnel to the proper safe havens and then secure the experiment by any means necessary.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Biochemical Engineer

Hello, I am Darth Fireswraith. By extension, therefore by reading this, you are in the presence of a Dark Lord of the Sith. As such I demand that my application be reviewed and considered with the respect someone of my station is owed even if Czerka Corporation should find me an unsatisfactory candidate for the position.

As I have already said, I am Darth Fireswraith. I am fascinated by the prospect of researching new technology and force powers. I want to be a part of Czerka Corp. because I feel we have similar interests; we both desire new technology, we both have a taste for risky business, and we both seek things that will be profitable. I have many desires, including becoming Emperor, and have a great many resources to try and achieve those desires. Czerka at the same time has many resources, and any new discoveries I make (though owned by Czerka) I will want to invest in. In essence what I achieve with Czerka not only is profitable for them because of what I did but doubly profitable for Czerka because I will then invest large sums of credits from my resources to acquire new Czerka tech.

What an incredible thing accomplishments are. Big or small they make you stand apart from the rest, they allow you to say "I did this, this is mine" and "I did what you thought impossible". They give you recognition and respect. Three of my most notable accomplishments that come to mind are....

1) Force-walking: an ancient sith ritual only the strong can survive

2) The Silencer, a weapon of incredible destructive power. I brought the development of this weapon out of the ashes because of the potential I saw in it.

3) My crowning achievement: becoming a Dark Lord of the Sith and thus gaining my place on the Dark Council. Me, who was nothing more than a pitiful slave, rising to be one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy.

Achieving my accomplishments was no easy task. In fact one could say that it was so difficult I had to die first in order to achieve them. From the very beginning I had two things going for me that set me apart: I was remarkably strong with the Force, and my drive and determination were limitless. I knew what I wanted and no matter the risk I went after it. I wanted power, so every opportunity that arose I took it. My strong connection with the force and strength of will gave me power other Sith have died trying to achieve. My foresight of what my followers would become allowed me to have control of a much coveted piece of technology to complete my special weapon. Everything I have done and achieved is a testament to my resourcefulness, my strength, and my determination. I do whatever it takes to achieve my goals.

A strong moral compass? No I most assuredly do not have a strong moral compass. I have "liquidated" a lot of people to get to where I am today. If Czerka Corp. asked me to do something of a questionable nature I would do it no questions asked.

I would quickly alert my team and have them occupy another lab for the purpose of gathering valuable data on this "experiment" in a real world situation. Then I would try to minimize the collateral damage of Czerka's facility and personnel by only letting the "experiment" have one path of escape available to it; perhaps one that leads to my colleague's current location. After that I would join my team and watch what happens, then go to his superiors noting his failure and ineptitude and ask that I take over his work.

Droid Technician

Being a member of the Jedi Council and an expert in Cybertech, I can offer the skills, resources and contacts to spread Czerka tech influence across the stars. I believe credits and security ley with in Droid manufacturing and together with Czerka tech’s backing, we can make Czerka tech number one when it comes to Droid Manufacturing.

I Healed and Shielded Many of the Masters of the Jedi Council to include my own Master, all before reaching the Rank of Master in and joining the Council myself.

I Rescued and freed the people of Meckeb from the Hutt cartel and united the Rift alliance that turned the tide of the war.

I hold the Top of the Leader Boards in facing the Empires forces in most fights. Achieving the Rank of Battle master.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? When most people use the Phrase “whatever it takes” they seem to indicate Illegal or immoral means. However I view it as personal sacrifice. Just like I gave up my own power to save the Jedi Master. To me that was doing “whatever it takes.”

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I believe having a strong moral compass has the potential to do anything. If a man only has one thing to his name, that will always be his word. There will always be obstacles to get in the way of a mission. If the Military taught me anything; it’s, that there is always a way to accomplish the mission. Just like when I Freed the Masters from the First Son with out killing them.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Psh, finish my cocktail and snacks. Then kill it.

CZ-198 Application

I am an ex Intelligence member of imperial intelligence. since the emperor's death the empire has really taken a turn for the worse and i guess that the sith put the same brainwashing codes into me that the SIS did because i couldn't join malgus. I do specialize in cybertech which means some of my products may prove worth to czerka

A.put an end to the star cabal

B. helped the empire steal all the hypermatter from the black hole facilities and was in a strike team which killed torvix

C.helped the empire take CLASSIFIED from those greedy hutts to get a mineral called CLASSIFIED

i probably would including tricking players into paying me to tell them "cheat codes"(like ALT+F4 or CTRL+U) or making players pay me to do flashpoints or heroics I'm a lvl 55 so i wont do a lowbie heroic for free

I do have my moral standards but i have my own goals which might lead to "questionable" decisions so no it will not.

I (along with my companions) would stop the experiment and decide what to do with the colleague for failing to keep it stable/asleep whether to kill him (dark side), send him to jail (neutral no points), or forgive him(light side)

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. My name is Reluxa, a knight of the Republic. In my opinion the best way to help the development of galactic economy is to join Czerka. I consider myself reliable, trustworthy and I carry out my tasks with great efficiency.

-Me and my team traveled to Asation and helped the Gree to undo the damage the Dread Masters have caused and destroyed the hypergate which could have unleashed unimagineable terrors on the galaxy.

-I put down the Cartel lord Toborro and helped in the evacuation of Makeb.

-Me and my team have decimated the ranks of the Dread Masters, and probably the most noteable act was killing Styrak, which must have dealt quite the blow to their cause.

3. I have a good team. Of course, preparation and knowing your enemy is essential. I take no pleasure in killing, but if that is what I have to do, I will do it anyway. I always complete my tasks no matter what. Any means necessary.

4. I'm a Jedi, of course I have a strong moral compass, but I cannot think of anything I couldn't resolve in the past.

5. Well, first of all, I would try to contain the creature, thus saving a lot of work implemented into it, but if that's not possible, then I would take it down.

-Reluxa

Nezra,

While not the correct location for such a business proposition, Mr. Blys has found your answers, particularly to question five, interesting. We'll be in touch.

Hire me! Cuz I still roll around mowing the grass in your crappy speeders! Haha