Asteroids in space missions

Ouch, they still havn't fixed it? Did the heroic ones last time and I think the Cha Raaba Assault or w/e it was called was giving me a hard time. Even if you touch the asteroids slightly, your ship explodes. Edited by Iwipe

I was gonna really try and get into the Space Combat but, that sound like a waste of time if I'm just going to die all the time because I barley touched an asteroid. Is it completely unplayable or can you still get through it???

I really want that Title : THE HYPERSPACE LEGEND :cool:

I've given up on space missions altogether, since it seems like the damage of all the high level ship parts has been nerfed to oblivion. I couldn't make it through the minefield map before, I can't even make it through the ice belt now, despite using every opportunity I have to unload into the space station. By the third attempt without destroying it, I said screw it, and gave up on them altogether.

When they were a matter of practice and skill, it was fun. Now it's nothing but "gear up, and if the gear isn't working, then we'll enjoy watching you sink credits into trying".

I was gonna really try and get into the Space Combat but, that sound like a waste of time if I'm just going to die all the time because I barley touched an asteroid. Is it completely unplayable or can you still get through it???

I really want that Title : THE HYPERSPACE LEGEND :cool:

It's gotten as tough as becoming an Eternal Warrior.

I've given up on space missions altogether, since it seems like the damage of all the high level ship parts has been nerfed to oblivion. I couldn't make it through the minefield map before, I can't even make it through the ice belt now, despite using every opportunity I have to unload into the space station. By the third attempt without destroying it, I said screw it, and gave up on them altogether.

When they were a matter of practice and skill, it was fun. Now it's nothing but "gear up, and if the gear isn't working, then we'll enjoy watching you sink credits into trying".

What are you talking about? The best gear still downs fighters in no more than 4 hits (yes, exactly 4) on the impossible mission, and hardly more than that on the other space missions. You cant really ask for much better than that.

Just look up the video walkthroughs on youtube. If you're having that much trouble with them, they will show you how easy it is. Thanium is the only one I can imagine being difficult, and that's because it requires an entirely unusual strategy to survive.

Just a question: have you ever tried using WASD or the arrow keys during your space runs? :sul_cool:

Edited by Subach