Ideas and wants

SithLordSheevaKy

I would love for there to be at least a following with Jomar Chul no matter what you chose. I love the Master Kiwiiks scene if you HAVE become DS, but I would love to see more of your former Masters or allies respond to you becoming DS. I just want them all to respond differently if they've known what you have done. I would also love for my jedi to eventually join the Empire PERMANENTLY! Vice versa as well blah blah. Of course, I think it only fair that the EXACT same happen for my enemies on the PUBE side of the Force. I have seen a lot new players and I would love to tell them that you can switch your loyalty, at some point, if you want. I love the story though, please keep it coming!

BTW, I have played every class and have actually been a subscriber since 2012. Please don't tell me what I already know since I have played all classes. I would love for Pubes to PERMANENTLY join the EMPIRE if they want to and you know the same for the Pube loyalists, to be able to join the EMPIRE if they want to! :cool:

I been doing alot of opposite alignments with this double xp going on. Like ds knight Satele is really the only one who says anything about you going down a dark path and that's why you don't become a master, I figured I'd get some of that negativity from her on my ds consular but you literally kill more Jedi than Sith and still get to become a master doesn't make sense. I remember her saying on the knight I might be able to become a master if I defeated Malgus on Ilum which I did but she never talked to me again. In the end you get to become a master after finishing Onslaught from Gnost-Dural. (I know you still get the Master title, but I'm talking about it actually counting). I just finished Onslaught on my light side warrior, I actually enjoyed that storyline and Jaesa is alot more tolerable lol.

I'm not sure I want to go through all of SoR/FE/ET for like 25th+ time on some of these alts considering doing the autoskip to Ossus thing. Never done it before and not sure how it works. I went ds on my trooper but if I autoskip I have a feeling I'll lose Elara due to the alignment so I might just buckle down and do that one again. Is that how the decisions work its based on your alignment?