# (1) Issue Ignored, Comforting Issue RESOLVED?

MadCuzBad

Oh, it's pretty bad. I don't want or like the RNG either. I tolerate RNG in cosmetics, but I abhor it in the way it was implemented for actual power gear, with no alternative path.

Yup, agreed. For some of us who are unlucky this system is bad. BTW the level of the friend and myself is 26, so nothing that low.

Though I will give them this - for a tank the left side can be blue. Who cares about defense and the shield/absorb is the same as set items :) (MK2 IIRC)

Anyway, people rage about achievements for few days, they listen. People rage about RNG for weeks, they ignore it. What was I expecting anywa? :D

Yeah, because RNG was a stealth change, DvL nuke was announced months ahead, to 'fix' RNG is just a bugfix, but need to completely redesign to solve DvL nuke issue...wait...

Yup, agreed. For some of us who are unlucky this system is bad. BTW the level of the friend and myself is 26, so nothing that low.

Though I will give them this - for a tank the left side can be blue. Who cares about defense and the shield/absorb is the same as set items :) (MK2 IIRC)

Sigh... yeah. The "those who are unlucky" part is what people have been trying to tell them since they announced it. Apparently they have said they will monitor it and believe through their testing that it won't be a big deal (some quote from Ben in an interview for KOTET). I call BS. No amount of testing or tweaking changes what RNG is at its core. The reality is, if you take the problems out of RNG, then it's not RNG anymore and you might as well not have used RNG in the first place.

this is an MMO, every mmo ive played there is a grind pre character to gear up so you have to put in the time to gear them up

its called a time sink people every mmo ive played has it

So what was SWTOR for the past 5 years? I mean your logic has no sense. People know there is a grind, its the 350 hour per toon grind that is the issue.