More adaptive trooper gear

a-madman

We have basic trooper gear. Buyable from the market directly, no gambling. Stalwart Protector.

But I would love more. Same for all classes. Original Havoc Squad gear for troopers, really nice Malgus inspired gear for Sith Warriors and Mandalorian, blue armour for bounty hunters along with traditional Jedi wear. Smuggler Nico Okarr inspired gear. Not sure about the others.

i have a question if i buy lets say that troop armor, do i have that armor on all my chars or just the one char! i have two troop classes, so do i need to buy that armor twice? and of can i put my gunsliger in that troop armor ?! :D

i have a question if i buy lets say that troop armor, do i have that armor on all my chars or just the one char! i have two troop classes, so do i need to buy that armor twice? and of can i put my gunsliger in that troop armor ?! :D

You gotta pay a bit extra for unlocking for account.

You would have to unlock it in collections. However, it doesn't cost much to do so.