Montral and Lekku (Togruta)

victorlj

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Oh there is still interest. I have rolled male togruta then deleted them because the lekku and montrols suck. I can’t stand them. My females on the other hand look so cool. We need more customization on all races.

Same here. I really do regret having bought the Togruta race now.

I've even broken my "iron rule" to NEVER play female characters in any MMO for that. I just wanted to have something for my money.

• 9 months later...
I am disappointed that there are no more people interested in this.

The update is coming, and we still have no improvement for togruta customizations. It is still not possible to have leeku as long as Ashara.

Plenty of people are interested, chances are most people who originally posted are gone, and the newer people are fed up of being ignored when they ask for something, and don't bother posting anymore :(

I am disappointed that there are no more people interested in this.

The update is coming, and we still have no improvement for togruta customizations. It is still not possible to have leeku as long as Ashara.

In addition to what the previous poster said, don't forget that only subscribers have access to the forums.

Many people who would like to play authentic - i.e. SWTOR original - Togruta don't subscribe and can't voice their support here.

The interweb has spoken though. Or rather, laughed VERY, VERY hard. Goole : swtor male togruta, and the first video thumbnail has a "lol" with an arrow pointing to a male Togruta head. Sums it nicely really.

For now, I consider them a small waste of money and won't play any male characters cos it's an obvious money trap - since you'd have to pay real money to fix their appearance.

Maybe they'll be fixed. Maybe not. Never mind, we'll soon have Nautolans!

I don't play Male..anything . But even on the female, if you compare with an npc Togruta (I always pick that on Taris*repb side with the robots and the refugee ?) , you can tell her togruta are longer then the ones we have .

Either way...+1 while I still can :D

I'm still interested, but I've given up hoping.

I'd say that's a hard one to guage.

From a PR perspective, fixing Togruta now would require admitting they completely screwed up in the first place - which some people / businesses hate to do. On the other hand, listening and responding to player feedback is and can be sold as a good thing.

Disney could be a problem. A change like this would almost certainly require their approval. Star Wars is presently in dire straits and behind doors they're probably panicking wildly trying to figure out how to salvage having flushed a $4 billion IP down the toilet.

Do we know the origin of the Clone Wars change to Togruta? I think that episode aired post Disney's acquisition but the decision for this change might have predated it. Though it wouldn't have predated SWTOR's development or it wouldn't have male Togruta NPCs with Ahsoka / Shaak Ti style heads.

If Disney was responsible they might be super touchy about that and prefer to just forget about SWTOR's Togruta problem altogether. Cos if they admit to that mistake, everyone would then be looking at them intently with a so-what-about-those-films look on their face.