Post Patch 1.6 - LVL 50 PvP Gear Progression Guide

blazerSERVE

/* For Subscribers & F2P players */

Hey there everyone, I recently resubbed just because PvP has changed quite a bit since I left in 1.4. But now I'm back and excited to start PvP'in again and check out the new gear and builds. So, with all this new info I decided to update my old gearing guide video and I came up with this new video, so if your a fresh 50 looking to PvP come check out my gearing guide:

LvL 50 Gear Progression Guide:

I also create MMO, Let’s Play, and Walkthrough Guide Content on my gaming channel as well, check it out! I just Like to make gaming videos, been gaming all my life, but I’m definitely new to making LP’s and Stuff so hopefully my contents good enough for you all.

Would Love to hear feedback either on the channel or here if you like or dislike the commentary!

Thanks For Watching!

Edited by blazerSERVE

Not a bad guid. A couple of things tho, I believe they give you a token for 320,00 creds as soon as you hit 50 not sure if they changed that or not. Also a vid talking about how to min/max gear would be awesome. Im a pyrotech so if you could do this i will subscibe to your channel. Good vid

Not a bad guid. A couple of things tho, I believe they give you a token for 320,00 creds as soon as you hit 50 not sure if they changed that or not. Also a vid talking about how to min/max gear would be awesome. Im a pyrotech so if you could do this i will subscibe to your channel. Good vid

It's not quite a token, per se:

1) Go to the PvP Mission Terminal at your fleet.

2) Accept the mission "New Technologies."

3) Turn it back in at the mission terminal. Yes, really, you don't even have to go anywhere.

4) Reward: Select one of the Recruit gear-boxes, the one that is geared to your advanced class' talent-tree. (Example: my recently 50'ed BH/Merc/Arsenal would select the "Eliminator" box, as this is damage-biased.)

5) Right-click the box in your inventory --> take all --> bind on pick-up.

6) Queue up for WZ, and be prepared to die a lot, but you'll kill a lot too, and start the looooong slog for WH gear (blech :/)

Edited by midianlord
Typo