More character slots

Zacora

I think Bioware should either Extend the Character Slots or Add Extra's through legacy. 8 in my opinion is not enough. I enjoy all the classes from both sides and just don't have enough room to enjoy it specially when I wanna share my legacy and have 1 huge Family Tree. I can't do that sadly with only just 8 and having to make new ones on a different server. Who Agrees with me?!

I definitely agree - especially after the server transfers, where the transfer option for my republic characters, was the same server I already had 8 imperials on. I am sure, i cant be the only one who has had that issue.

16 would be a good number - one per advanced class :)

Edited by Ceihra

I think 8 is a perfectly fine number.

With server transfers, the two servers I play on have the same destination server. So in condensing my characters onto one, more populated server I'll have to delete a couple characters or keep them on a dead server because of the 8 character limit.

If you think 8 character slots is fine, good for you. Make 8 characters or less and be happy. I don't see how it concerns or effects your play experience if someone else wants to have 8+ characters on the same server.

i highly agree that the current eight characters per server is far from being enough... i have had to delete many of character cause option"s or just trying a new angle on a class... hell make it a legacy thing but please give us player more character slots please. or may the sith return over your bedrooms....:eek::rak_04:

When I first started playing, given the chance to play 8 classes with two advanced classes, light/dark and male/female, it only made sense to me to have two servers. One for 8 Republic, one for 8 Imperial. And then Legacy came about and it seemed like they wanted a mix. I think 16 slots is a natural follow up to this, especially given the server transfers to just a few.

As it stands, I'm not going to start deleting characters just to merge my 8 and 8 together. So right now my Republic enjoy a thriving GTN and lag and competition for mobs, while my Imperials have a dead GTN, but are free to roam and explore on their own.

16 slots would be a dream.

Hello everyone!

We ask that topics posted in STAR WARS Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ universe outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

In regards to more character slots, we already have a discussion thread, located here:

Feel free to share any additional thoughts or feedback in the above thread!

Thank you!