Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

Idea for the codex about the Sullustean, Kel Dor & Mon Calamari! For the Smuggler they could be unblocked in quests (Kel Dor & Mon Calamari at the Ord Mantel Spaceport) (Sullustean in another quest at the Coruscant Spaceport) but about all other player class they could also be unblocked as item sellers with a datapad in their shop! :rolleyes: Edited by DanielRota

• 3 weeks later...
Latest patch notes for the PTS says "7 Unobtainable Codex Entries Removed", but I don't have the PTS, can anyone check what they might be? Theoretically the category totals should have changed. Although I suppose we could just wait for the live release.

Latest patch notes for the PTS says "7 Unobtainable Codex Entries Removed", but I don't have the PTS, can anyone check what they might be? Theoretically the category totals should have changed. Although I suppose we could just wait for the live release.

In the meantime, if it's a case of not knowing. You can have a character copied to the PTS server on the website and access it by clicking the button bottom-left on the launcher before clicking Play.

Edited by LeJarC

They actually aren't named entries. They're just erroneous entries that unintentionally inflated the listed number of entries available through gameplay. So yes, you will see a change in category totals in 2.8. :tran_smile:

yes i think this 7 entries:

6 locations

1. cdx.test.damion.awesomeness - BOTH FACTIONS

2. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.faathras_palace - EMPIRE ONLY

3. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773 - EMPIRE ONLY

4. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773_prev - EMPIRE ONLY

5. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.tus_64773_prev - BOTH FACTIONS

6. cdx.test.test.more - BOTH FACTIONS

and 1 bestiary on quesh

cdx.qa.gameplay_persistence.string_test.harvorisk_ test (Quesh)

-------------------------

fine! the number of bugged codex decreases:)

i think next step - delete beta titles (30 titles)

1. Friendly

2. Vicious

3. Respectable

4. Shadow

5. Sage

6. Outgoing

7. Coordinator

8. Upstanding

9. Sinister

10. Guide

11. Chatterbox

12. Extrovert

13. Charismatic

14. Benevolent

15. Malevolent

16. Leader

17. Guardian

18. Sentinel

19. Scoundrel

20. Gunslinger

21. Commando

22. Vanguard

23. Juggernaut

24. Marauder

25. Assassin

26. Sorcerer

27. Operative

28. Sniper

29. Powertech

30. Mercenary

or maybe take deal with 169 Epic enemies entries

(i think better transfer all 169 to lost knowledge category)

because now epic enemies not work in operations and fp

but many people already have some entries ( i have 97/182) before 2.0

after 2.0 all epic enemies no longer granted because now we have achievement system

P.S. Tait also

need fix 3 bugged achievements

1- kill makrin with fire on makeb

2- 200k damage taken in alderaan wz

3- Colonel Vorgath 8sm in EC

(tanks 8nim achievement in EC

now work..... not see about this in Patch Notes

Edited by EnmaAii

Has anyone been able to obtain the Mutated Colicoid codex entry from Imperial Balmorra? In searching the web, I've found that it's supposed to be granted during a very early Inquisitor quest on the planet; however, I did that quest very shortly after launch, and I definitely did not receive the codex entry. Is there another way to obtain it, or am I out of luck?

about mulated colicoid see here

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/mutated-colicoid/471/

if you already complete class quest

you can join any sith inquisitor and receive codex

--------------------------------

Colonel Vorgath 8sm in EC still bugged so

Tait,

3 achievements still bugged now:

1) makrin with fire on makeb

2) 200k damage in alderaan wz

3) Colonel Vorgath 8sm in EC

I'm guessing you either forgot to add a class/faction specific clause to the bestiary section because apart from Skel , I've got all of the others both on my Assassin and on my Warrior, haven't yet checked my Agent and Bounty Hunter, but I'm pretty sure these are currently all working for Empire side. and I also got a Harvorisk on Quesh. I presume that is the same one as the last in your bestiary list.

The same for a number of Lore entries specific to Dromund Kaas, I'm pretty sure I have these on all my Empire characters and since these are faction-specific entries for planet(s) which the other faction cannot visit, I wouldn't consider these bugged.

And about the Mutated Collicoid on Balmorra, I've got this one on both my Bounty Hunter and Agent by killing a Mutated Collicoid Soldier outside of the entrance to the Sith Inquisitor quest in the Power Center area of the Balmorran Arms Factory. There's one, sometimes two and respawn time is around 15 minutes

Edited by LeJarC

TekkamanSaber

for republic i have

lore 8/8

The Hutt Conquest of Makeb

The Hutt Cartel Alliance

Disaster on Makeb

State of the War: Imperial Retrenchment

Mining on Makeb

Makeb’s Mysterious Survival

History of Makeb

Atmosphere of Makeb

persons of note 2/3

Supreme Chancellor Saresh

Toborro the Hutt

The Avesta Family bugged now

please can you post same for imperial

lore ?/? persons ?/?

because i no have 55 imp

TekkamanSaber

for republic i have

lore 8/8

The Hutt Cartel Alliance

Disaster on Makeb

Mining on Makeb

Makeb’s Mysterious Survival

History of Makeb

Atmosphere of Makeb

persons of note 2/3

Toborro the Hutt

please can you post same for imperial

lore ?/? persons ?/?

because i no have 55 imp

For Empire, I have

lore 10/10

Alien Initiatives

Atmosphere of Makeb

Disaster on Makeb

Gravity Hooks

History of Makeb

Isotope-5

Mining on Makeb

Operational Briefing: Makeb Strike Team

Persons of note 3/5

Darth Marr

Szajin, the Hutt Archon

Under-Moff Benson

Alien Initiatives - bugged for imperial

not quite. I've got Alien Initiatives on both my Inquisitor and my Warrior. I believe earlier in the thread someone mentioned you get it after doing a mission, I don't remember where I got it, but if that is a side-quest from a story quest than it might be blocked if you haven't taken that side-quest at the time.

Edited by LeJarC

about mulated colicoid see here

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/mutated-colicoid/471/

if you already complete class quest

you can join any sith inquisitor and receive codex

And about the Mutated Collicoid on Balmorra, I've got this one on both my Bounty Hunter and Agent by killing a Mutated Collicoid Soldier outside of the entrance to the Sith Inquisitor quest in the Power Center area of the Balmorran Arms Factory. There's one, sometimes two and respawn time is around 15 minutes

I joined a level 20 Inquisitor for his class quest, and didn't receive the Codex. I also waited outside the Inquisitor instance in the Balmorran Arms Factory for over an hour and a half, and no Colicoids spawned. Any other suggestions?

I revisited that area a couple of times, and finally the mobs respawned, and I got the Codex/achievement. It was the other enemy type in the photo that did it, though - the standard-difficulty Mutated Colicoid Drone that's in the background.

Regardless, thanks for the help, on both my issue and the entire, extremely frustrating bugged Codex problem!

• 2 weeks later...

Alien Initiatives - bugged for imperial

Got this codex entry by accepting the mission "The Lurker" - it's the side mission available when you have "A World Aflame" mission of the main story arc, from NPC "Captain Hanthor" on Gravity Hook Seven Loading Ring.

Got it today on my Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent characters

The Codex fixes that were supposed to be in Patch 2.8 didn't make it in, Empire side still missing 6 Location entries and 2 Bestiary(one is Skel, not reported fixed yet), Quesh still shows 1 missing Bestiary. Republic side still missing 3 Location entries and 7 Bestiary(6 are flagged both factions but only available to Empire), Quesh still shows 1 missing Bestiary.

Yes, Tait

"Removed 6 Location and 1 Bestiary Codex entries that were erroneous and not obtainable through gameplay."

this think NOT in patch

i still see this location and bestiary codex entries on my Consular

Edited by EnmaAii