Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

selimonengut

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats OP. Can i ask what your typical group set-up is? Do you have a variety of classes or are you like the imp groups on my server and bring 3 or 4 Powertechs along

Thanks the main setup changes since we have really good and competitive members in the guild. We rotate around.

We even tried operative dps who was supposedly the best, but after seeing him fail many times, we decided not take an operative dps, since the class itself is not good at supporting.

Thanks the main setup changes since we have really good and competitive members in the guild. We rotate around.

We even tried operative dps who was supposedly the best, but after seeing him fail many times, we decided not take an operative dps, since the class itself is not good at supporting.

You "tried" an operative dps for 300+ games out of which i gave you the win in most of them, and had what 99% (screw your disconects) win ratio in a time when there were better opponents?

Then i left the guild after i see you fail at basic stuff, like the video i linked full of terrible gameplay. My last days playing with warmonger, had fewer and fewer players i wanted to play with and more and more fillers.

Remember trying to convince me for 1h+ on TS to keep playing, so the team can practice...to give the team more time, and i said NO!. Yep that was totally your decision.:rolleyes:

but after seeing him fail many times

Unfounded statement, have anything concrete or just wasting space?

we decided not take an operative dps, since the class itself is not good at supporting.

Yep, you will never find anyone good enough to replace me. And don't blame the class, while its not the most powerful class in the game, the class is fine.

Why is this in PVP forum and not server forum? I could care less what you achieved in preseason against mostly pugs in a fairly broken PVP system. If/when we see cross server queues then that might be the time to post in main PVP forum. Somehow I doubt we will ever see that post.

I wonder how much the use of exploits contributed to your rating though, regardless of your rating it is what you are most renowned for..

^this.

Oh god! Get out of mommy and daddies basement and get a life! Seriously, I don't know whether I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you. It's just pixels dude.

I would feel insulted if the guy who said that didn't have 3 lvl 50 characters in his sig. :rolleyes:

...aside that, you don't get a say on how i spend my free time.

And just pixels, doesn't fly as an argument in a thread dedicated to the celebration of something achieved in pixel world.

edit :Your edit was to late. gotcha:)

Edited by Dmasterr

You asked for a proof and I provide it

We both know that i constantly asked for the first match but its normal that someone who planted back of the door on voidstar against pugs and orders the delete of every video where they lost against people tried to mislead lol.

Same hutball but somehow it got cut out from the video, dunno why a pro tank jug who got 3k rating cuts the certain parts like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q32hXgtPQHA

Protip: learn to time your ccs.

bored repeating same things but some people won't stop misleading while trying to protect their epeens.

Be happy with your fake epeen you got.

I have also heard of various 'rumours' surrounding this particular guild, and their activities, my own guild have also been in some matches against them, as well. Many people from our server have found Warmongers guild to be questionable, in how they are playing even to the extent of accusations of cheating.

I am really referring to things I have seen written about them, not personal opinion, and to be honest, what ever your achievement is or not, I'd rather be cautious at how you obtained that in the first place to be honest.

Haters will always hate lol..... From experience they play fair and tactical.

This thread is hilarious, because the OP feels so empty inside that he needs to post this on the general pvp forums in hope that some random strangers will stroke his epeen a bit to gratify all the time he consumed getting a rank that means nothing outside this game. GJ OP, I am proud of you and keep up the good work.

This thread is hilarious, because the OP feels so empty inside that he needs to post this on the general pvp forums in hope that some random strangers will stroke his epeen a bit to gratify all the time he consumed getting a rank that means nothing outside this game. GJ OP, I am proud of you and keep up the good work.

Its not just the OP. They have the best self proclaimed concealment operative and DPS sorc in the world in their guild while being caught on video doing stuff in order to win. 3k rating is good, but everyone on their server knows its a "dirty" 3k and refuse to give a **** about them. So they turned to the general PvP Forum to seek attention.

If there was an item in the cash shop that automatically say "You are the best "insert class and spec here" in the world" in global chat everytime you log in. They would have loaded that stuff up.

You can tell they are delusional when you slap the guys face and kick his balls he says you are worshiping him.

Edited by warultima

Time to end off-topic discussion.

Skulm vs Android duel 1v1 (he has buff advantage)

Result: Skulm wins. GG

Link: http://imageshack.us/f/41/skulmvsandroid.jpg/

Please stay on the subject.

Jugg in soresu vs Operative dps? Lol. Jugg have giant advantage - there is no skill, there is the class.

I eat with my guardian (full WH augumented) operatives on breakfast on regular WZ. I'm not great player, I'm play always in pug, but I meet once with my scoundrel dps (full WH augumented) once Android on regular WZ -and he beat me 1 vs 1. He fight quite good, my respect to him.

I have also heard of various 'rumours' surrounding this particular guild, and their activities, my own guild have also been in some matches against them, as well. Many people from our server have found Warmongers guild to be questionable, in how they are playing even to the extent of accusations of cheating.

I am really referring to things I have seen written about them, not personal opinion, and to be honest, what ever your achievement is or not, I'd rather be cautious at how you obtained that in the first place to be honest.

You have the most lulzy posts.

You "tried" an operative dps for 300+ games out of which i gave you the win in most of them, and had what 99% (screw your disconects) win ratio in a time when there were better opponents?

Then i left the guild after i see you fail at basic stuff, like the video i linked full of terrible gameplay. My last days playing with warmonger, had fewer and fewer players i wanted to play with and more and more fillers.

Remember trying to convince me for 1h+ on TS to keep playing, so the team can practice...to give the team more time, and i said NO!. Yep that was totally your decision.:rolleyes:

Unfounded statement, have anything concrete or just wasting space?

Yep, you will never find anyone good enough to replace me. And don't blame the class, while its not the most powerful class in the game, the class is fine.

Thanks Dmasterr, you just helped me make up my mind about this guild. It was like a deja vu of my own experience with a guild some time ago.

But really, why are we even reading about this guild in the PvP forums, shouldn't this be in local server forums?

Edited by Monterone