Hide Hood?

SteelSheik

There are certain chest guard options with hoods; some options my character and companion always have its hood on, but some are only hooded for my companion, and not me. I want to know if and how to toggle off the appearance of hoods on chestguards. <Headgears are completely separate from the hood.> I don’t want to see the hood most of the time because I can’t see their hair. :/ Edited by SteelSheik

For Togruta and Twi'leks, it's automatically hidden no matter what. (Ashara will never show a hood, for example, and nor will Vette.)

For other species, if you want to hide the hood, you currently have to wear (and not hide) a helmet from the "Hides Hood: Yes" category, most of which are shown in http://tor-fashion.com/category/database/item-types/armor-2/appearance/head/hides-hood-yes/

If you turn on "Hide Head Slot", the helmet is hidden and it no longer hides the hood. Be aware that helmets are automatically hidden in certain conversations with companions, and when that happens, the hood becomes visible.

And yes, adding a toggle like the "Hide Head Slot" one but that hides your hood instead is a recurring request.

Last point: some armour sets have their hood implemented as an actual helmet, and a few of the very newest have two chest-pieces, one with a hood up, and one with it down.

There are certain chest guard options with hoods; some options my character and companion always have its hood on, but some are only hooded for my companion, and not me. I want to know if and how to toggle off the appearance of hoods on chestguards. <Headgears are completely separate from the hood.> I don’t want to see the hood most of the time because I can’t see their hair. :/

Not being able to see your hair and looking bald with a chest piece hood has always been a problem I wonder if theres a voting-poll system to vote on adding hair to the hoods but sadly, the only thing I found you could do is wear a mask, even then you cant see your face unless its an open face mask but at least you don't look bald.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -