Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does anybody ever use Shoulder Cannon?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Does anybody ever use Shoulder Cannon?

Bullyabass
01.04.2019 , 12:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Yamahara View Post
This. You can global someone if they get caught off guard.

Excellent

This needs to be on the official AP PT T-Shirt

~~ ADVANCED PROTOTYPE ~~
We GLOBAL you
(if we catch you off guard)

Equeliber
01.04.2019 , 01:44 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bullyabass View Post
Snip
I am not going to address most of the garbage you said in this post because I don't even know where to start explaining how wrong you are.

Let's put it simple - are you saying that you shouldn't be using shoulder cannon at all? It's free off-GCD damage that can be pre-loaded (okay, I will address one thing you said - if you are a good PT and you think you can bait reflects with a shoulder cannon, why would you ever fire the rest of the rockets? It lasts for like 3 minutes, you can delay it for as long as you want and use it at the perfect time...).

The issues are the PT's defenses - that's what making him weak. Not shoulder cannon. Shoulder cannon is one of the best things PT has right now. If we ever get some better defenses on a PT, shoulder cannon will be one of the scariest things that PT has - no matter the spec. And that's from PvP standpoint.

In PvE PTs defenses are mostly irrelevant and the DPS PT can deliver is crazy. Shoulder cannon makes AP's burst totally ridicuous and allows to burst very hard even with Pyro, when it's needed.

Calling this skill useless is just stupid.
Klorea, Sith Marauder Ael Vienne, Sith Sorcerer Eirinn, Sith Juggernaut Darth Malgus
<Nerfherders>