Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

AlysonBridge

Game Update 1.2: Legacy is finally here, bringing a wide range of new game features and playable content to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! With Legacy, you can now create your very own Legacy family tree, sharing the skills mastered by one character with everyone in your family tree. You will also be able to experience new adventures, including the new Operation, Explosive Conflict, the Novare Coast PvP Warzone, and much, much more!

Read More

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good gesture, but why on earth is the "FREE MONTH FOR LEVEL 50s" not in the title of this thread? That seems a lot more relevant than the other information, given how the forums are basically in open revolt.

This is a great business gesture by BW, but they need to emphasize it.

30 days free for lvl 50 players...great news for them. Too bad for me...I mean I have a 45, 41, 36, 33 and so on...so i like to play a lot of different characters, just my play style. But I am just as a dedicated player as those with 50's.

Not trying to complain too much, but the choice for this reward does not necessarily reward your dedicated players, just those that got to 50....oh well.

I realize that you don't have to give free game time to *anybody*, but do you realize how restricting it to players with Level 50 characters only is going to rub people the wrong way?

You could have 8, 16, 100 level 49 characters and get nothing, whereas somebody who went to 50 a single time gets a free month.

This isn't going to sit well.