Specifically Satisfying Aspects of the Game

Coinspinner

Force pushing off a cliff still makes me happy. (Did it in a duel on our Tatooine balcony, and it was a top 10, for sure.)

Yes, just an awesome, also lazy way to win a fight :) I also second dirty kick, in particular for knockback enemies or annoying npc's, however I wait until I can follow dirty kick up with a one shot kill. Shiv is a good agent trick.

Some other good shouts from you peeps I second - Stealth (i stealth everything now lol), CM wins, SH decorating.

Ahem.. My smuggler recommends "Shooting first". Whatever that means...

Being overpowered is satisfying when you get a main story character who is mouthing off and then you just bring in heroic moment and hit them for everything...! I found it satisfying that when my agent started mouthing off, Darth Jadus (i think) force choked them to put my agent in their place. that made me appreciate how powerful he was. They then hated and enjoyed killing sith whenever they could.

Away from fighting, the sounds - nearby Datacrons (also collecting one), incoming email, friends online etc all feel good to hear. Finding a cool armour, SH combo, the little things. There is a lot to this game to love, even if people would tell you otherwise. So as I say to non-players, The game's depth of choice, SH, PVE, PvP, story, FP's, GSF, clothing, RP, Lore, companions, mounts, etc must be satisfying, as I keep going back. You can play at whatever speed you want or just sit in a SH/Cantina and chat. It's versatile.

Edited by everclearisalive

Actually landing killing blows with Smash/Force Sweep. (RIP Smash Monkeys)

Force Pulling an ally who almost falls to their death (or just lagging behind the group).

Nailing the broken bridge jump on Czerka Core Meltdown right as my rocket boots give out.

Lightsaber basic attack kills with flashy finishers on tougher targets.

Force Kick interrupt animation fluidly in between a devastating rotation. Need more clean choreography ingame!

Rail Shot right into an exploding target with a Sticky Grenade on them. Predator style.

Swiping a complete steal off the GTN to flaunt for some flavorful RP that same night :rak_03: All of these give me life when playing.

I enjoy basic attack executions too. I wish every ability had special animations for when it killed an opponent. I especially enjoy killing someone with a basic attack in PvP. I also try to make my interrupts blend smoothly into my animations.

Edited by Tofu_Shark