So you're telling me...

Cynrose

...that Humans and Sith Pureblood can breed but Humans and Miraluka can't breed?

I get that Sith now are more human-ancient sith hybrids but Miraluka seem to be just humans without eyes; I don't know why this is bothering me so much but it is!

Can someone tell me why Humans and Miraluka can't breed? Is there any reason they are not genetically compatible?

Thank you!

...that Humans and Sith Pureblood can breed but Humans and Miraluka can't breed?

I get that Sith now are more human-ancient sith hybrids but Miraluka seem to be just humans without eyes; I don't know why this is bothering me so much but it is!

Can someone tell me why Humans and Miraluka can't breed? Is there any reason they are not genetically compatible?

Thank you!

According to Wookiepeida they can.

Besides, you're talking about a galaxy full of sentient different species that can apparently have compatible genitals and kids. Science has no care anymore.

According to Wookiepeida they can.

Besides, you're talking about a galaxy full of sentient different species that can apparently have compatible genitals and kids. Science has no care anymore.

Strange... Doc and my Jedi Knight can't. When the subject of kids came up my JK said "There are considerable genetic differences." (or something in those lines, I can't remember exactly.) and he went on to say how they can always adopt. So I should look at this at a SW:TOR oversight rather than established lore?

Thank you for your answer btw. :D

Strange... Doc and my Jedi Knight can't. When the subject of kids came up my JK said "There are considerable genetic differences." (or something in those lines, I can't remember exactly.) and he went on to say how they can always adopt. So I should look at this at a SW:TOR oversight rather than established lore?

More likely that even if they could interbreed... one does not willy-nilly do so. The child could be born sightless without Force vision.

More likely that even if they could interbreed... one does not willy-nilly do so. The child could be born sightless without Force vision.

I'm sure they could train it to be daredevil or something but I can definitely see how that could turn out badly for the kid.

Things could have changed from the time of making TOR and the wookiepedia.

At one point Twi'lek and Human couldn't breed, then they could. Personally, I think that hybrid was less "they can" and more of writers just saying "meh, we can change what we like when we like because we can and it would be COOL" :p

Then the writers change it and everything else becomes wrong.

I wouldn't see why a Human couldn't breed with most of the races. Cathar, Twi'Lek and the Torgunta (sp?) seem like they'd be the big exceptions due to being cat based and the other two having the lekku and whatever the Torgunta call them. :p

Chiss are supposed to be humans who changed because of their planet. :p

Probably just because the game doesn't distinguish between Miraluka and other aliens for that purpose. (Ref: all the instances of my Miraluka JK saying she had or would keep her eyes open.)

Probably just because the game doesn't distinguish between Miraluka and other aliens for that purpose. (Ref: all the instances of my Miraluka JK saying she had or would keep her eyes open.)

Hahahaha! :D

I'm sure s/he'll keep their eye on the situation.

Things could have changed from the time of making TOR and the wookiepedia.

At one point Twi'lek and Human couldn't breed, then they could. Personally, I think that hybrid was less "they can" and more of writers just saying "meh, we can change what we like when we like because we can and it would be COOL" :p

This. Frankly, I was hoping they couldn't breed for unrelated purposes, but I do have to admit it is kinda cool. SW has no shortage of attractive males. The only ones that can't be saved are the unfortunate ones to have bug/monstrous faces. In fact, I'm pretty sure those can't breed with humans for the sole reason that humans would not want to breed with them.

When you're a female Rakata, not even a handsome bust can save you.

Edited by Cynrose