Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why are people against a LFG Tool

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why are people against a LFG Tool

SDCowboy
12.20.2011 , 11:41 PM | #11
I'm FOR it. I don't get how those against it think sitting and spamming chat for an hour is better than getting in queue and doing whatever you want while you wait.
SITHEWOK

Caelrie
12.20.2011 , 11:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Farhes View Post
Hit O and check LFG, there is your system.
It doesn't work past the planet you're on, so it's insufficient.

SDCowboy
12.20.2011 , 11:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Farhes View Post
Hit O and check LFG, there is your system.
Unfortunately nobody looks for that.
SITHEWOK

elvinu
12.20.2011 , 11:42 PM | #14
i don't get it why people rage at something that 10000000 people didn't complain it at all in wow.

guys, remember in 1 moth you will be alone on the servers. casuals will play casual and you will be the only ones spamming in chat for a group.

i really hope more people will play this game in upcoming months. else it will shrink after 1 month.

diablo is near, GW2 ...oh boy.

gl,
"Victory is the only truth that matters" one smart Zealot.

crazysam
12.20.2011 , 11:43 PM | #15
Funny how poeple cant write any arguments against it.

Vanilla WoW was good because it didnt have 11M solo players in it who arent giving a damn about others.

Think of it as a city!

One with 10 million poeple will tend to have its citizens to be more self-centered and stick with their group only because they dont have to search too much and go too far to get their food, clothes, friends, bars, restaurants, etc.

An other city with only 10 000 citizen will tend to make poeple know more about each other because they will need to interact more to party, go to the only good restaurant, buy their food to the only grocery store, buy their clothes in one of the only shop there is.

Small town with low pop.= more interaction with the whole community in order to find goods and pleasure.

Big town with huge pop.= less intereaction required to find goods and pleasure.

Everyone knows big cities citizens are less friendly than villages citizens are..

Its the exact same thing in a game server.

BOOM!!! TRUTH REVEALED.

Enistre
12.20.2011 , 11:43 PM | #16
As stated above, it doesn't work past the planet you're on. I guess, the idea of questing while looking for a Flash Point group is terrible, and you should be confined to a major capital spamming it up in General Chat. Because.. That's being more social, right?

SDCowboy
12.20.2011 , 11:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Enistre View Post
As stated above, it doesn't work past the planet you're on. I guess, the idea of questing while looking for a Flash Point group is terrible, and you should be confined to a major capital spamming it up in General Chat. Because.. That's being more social, right?
It doesn't even work on the planet you're on since nobody looks for the little purple icon in /who.
SITHEWOK

Caelrie
12.20.2011 , 11:45 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Enistre View Post
But but but... that's community!

Enistre
12.20.2011 , 11:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
But but but... that's community!
It's people being dumb, narrow minded and irrational.

SDCowboy
12.20.2011 , 11:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SDCowboy View Post
I'm FOR it. I don't get how those against it think sitting and spamming chat for an hour is better than getting in queue and doing whatever you want while you wait.
I guess nobody against it has an answer to this...
SITHEWOK