Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preorder to PLAY

Shuk
12.15.2011 , 06:31 PM | #21
Quote:
It says "preorder to play" you WILL play.
Lol, the implication of that line would indicate play immediately.

In your usage, it would basically be like an advertisement saying "Buy this game to play it'..... sort of a given, wouldn't you think?
Something something something Darkside.

SnapFX
12.15.2011 , 06:32 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by agentsmashing View Post
It says "preorder to play" you WILL play. The ad offers you no time scale at all, assuming any time scale is foolish.
I find your ignorance disturbing...
How can u even argue with that ad?

Example, Coupon to goto mc.donalds.. Says.. Buy A Big Mac and get Another big Mac for free***** <--- see thoes stars.. that means read the fine print.. (with a purchase of a large fry)

Sotaudi
12.15.2011 , 06:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SnapFX View Post
Yea i am mad.. Because everyone should be treated fair and with respect..

Whens the last time you phoned someone for some help, and they hang up on you? Nice Customer Service..
Yeah. He is right. I went to McBurger today, and they had the nerve, the unmitigated gall, to make me wait in a line just to place my order. Then once I placed my order, they actually made me wait while they finished cooking people's orders who ordered before me.

I may never go to McBurger again.
(██████████████)

SnapFX
12.15.2011 , 06:34 PM | #24
No where in that ad says anything about a queue.. Says Buy the game to play! I want to PLAY!

SnapFX
12.15.2011 , 06:35 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Sotaudi View Post
Yeah. He is right. I went to McBurger today, and they had the nerve, the unmitigated gall, to make me wait in a line just to place my order. Then once I placed my order, they actually made me wait while they finished cooking people's orders who ordered before me.

I may never go to McBurger again.
You seem like a smart man, or woman.. Inform me on how my 79 dollars is any diffrent than yours?

agentsmashing
12.15.2011 , 06:36 PM | #26
Don't be mad I'm right. To use your mcdonald's analogy: those coupons have fine print, they have expiration dates, there are conditions under which they do not apply. If I read a coupon that says "1 free ice cream" and they're out of ice cream for a few hours, I cannot magically get the ice cream anyway because I have a coupon.

Just because an ad says "preorder to play" it doesn't mean "preorder to instantly play the game right now!". You're getting hung up over semantics, fact is when you take it at FACE value, you're just wrong.
ị███████████████████████████████ị≡ị‼ị█████ị█ị Jedi Knight

Forearms
12.15.2011 , 06:38 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SnapFX View Post
You seem like a smart man, or woman.. Inform me on how my 79 dollars is any diffrent than yours?
He paid his $79 first? Hence the line in which you wait...

SnapFX
12.15.2011 , 06:38 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by agentsmashing View Post
Don't be mad I'm right. To use your mcdonald's analogy: those coupons have fine print, they have expiration dates, there are conditions under which they do not apply. If I read a coupon that says "1 free ice cream" and they're out of ice cream for a few hours, I cannot magically get the ice cream anyway because I have a coupon.

Just because an ad says "preorder to play" it doesn't mean "preorder to instantly play the game right now!". You're getting hung up over semantics, fact is when you take it at FACE value, you're just wrong.
Yea that coupon will have the fine print right below it.. thats visible.. where does that add say anything about a queue?

agentsmashing
12.15.2011 , 06:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Forearms View Post
He paid his $79 first? Hence the line in which you wait...
This.
ị███████████████████████████████ị≡ị‼ị█████ị█ị Jedi Knight

SnapFX
12.15.2011 , 06:39 PM | #30
Tell me.. Goto this site

http://thebestdailydeals.com/mcdonal...e-coupons.html

Read what the add says.. See the *?