Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

From Fanboy to Unsub

Lankybrit
01.03.2012 , 02:12 PM | #21
OP: While BW is taking in all the feedback and fixing up the endgame, why don't you take that time to try a different storyline? You even said you really enjoyed that part of the game. Why do you feel the need to play your character once it's 50 instead of playing a new character?

Cheers.

LogicalPremise
01.03.2012 , 02:12 PM | #22
Read my sig. Then stop posting.
Majynn, L65 Sorc - Harbinger
Garadan, L65 Jugg- Harbinger
Vongrath, L65 Op - Harbinger
Tradius Ahern, L65 Gunslinger - BB&B- Harbinger

RuthlessKorrupt
01.03.2012 , 02:14 PM | #23
Huttball = faction imbalance? Hard to take your post serious with a dumb comment like that.

The game is not the holy grail that some people make it out to be, but it's fun. It's also not the epic failure that you make it out to be.

Personally I will play until something better comes along (GW2, Planetside2).

EDIT: Also, your stuff, can I haz it?

Daeborn
01.03.2012 , 02:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Joejoegadget View Post
Before I played TOR, I played WoW. And, I know many of you are going to tell me to go back to WoW, and I'm going to.
You could have posted that in the first place and saved me the agony of reading the rest of your made up stuff.

Bye...

Calidge
01.03.2012 , 02:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Joejoegadget View Post
However, this game has some very major flaws at the moment. End game is very broken, in my opinion. PvP warzones are hampered by ability delay and faction imbalance .... Ilum is broken because of rewards and objective swapping ... Heroic flashpoints are destroyed by bugs. Operations are damaged by unresponsive, incorrect raid frames. End game was not ready to be released.
Buddy, the game's only been GA for two weeks!
This space for rent.

Tarwaters
01.03.2012 , 02:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Lankybrit View Post
OP: While BW is taking in all the feedback and fixing up the endgame, why don't you take that time to try a different storyline? You even said you really enjoyed that part of the game. Why do you feel the need to play your character once it's 50 instead of playing a new character?

Cheers.

I think there is a connection to their characters that many generated while leveling up. The SWTOR model flies against convention and asks you to abandon that character for a new one. I never did understand why they thought that was a good construct for an MMO.

But, then again, I don't really believe this is an MMO. So, I guess that makes sense.

RaidX
01.03.2012 , 02:15 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by RuthlessKorrupt View Post

Personally I will play until something better comes along (GW2, Planetside2).
If Planetside2 is anything like the first one... it will fail hard!!!

Godsfear
01.03.2012 , 02:15 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Herdsnerfs View Post
People need to learn how to play a new MMO. You don't rush to 50 with one character, and then moan about lack of content. I have 7 characters, and take turns playing each. I have a couple in their 20s, several in the high teens. I've had some issues, but nothing game breaking, and there is a lot to like in this game. I've run two raids for world bosses, downing one in 3 shots, one shotted the other one, and no issues at all. They will reset if you take them out of their zones, but otherwise, so far no problem with them. Flashpoints have been great.

I just want redone space combat. But for a new release, I am finding this to be an excellent game.
I only play 1 toon in any mmo so that I always have good gear. If i play alts my time is diluted and my toon won't out gear you.

also I get very attached to my online persona of my character. My guild knows me as ....... the server knows me as ....... so i want to play the toon called.........

I tend to dominate in pvp and i like my enemies to know who just killed them.

qqemokitty
01.03.2012 , 02:16 PM | #29
I love Huttball. I wish I got it more, and less of the darned Civil War. I also like the Voidstar.

My issues with ops frames have been resolved btw.
Let them see what is not there, and feel what does not touch them.
When they no longer trust their senses... that is the time to strike.

RuthlessKorrupt
01.03.2012 , 02:16 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by RaidX View Post
If Planetside2 is anything like the first one... it will fail hard!!!
I really hope they don't put in mechs, it killed infantry combat.