Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are your gripes with the game at the moment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What are your gripes with the game at the moment?

IoNonSoEVero
11.17.2017 , 11:04 PM | #271
1. Not enough new story. I'm sure people who prefer other aspects of the game also feel that there's not enough new things for them, too, and I'm sure they're right. But story is what I like best, and foremost, so getting only three small bits of story is an issue for me.

2. Not enough interaction with companions/love interests, and still many who are MIA.

3. Too many bugs in new content - Iokath is so bugged for me that I stay off the planet now, and the Umbara flashpoint is so laggy and bugged that by the time I catch up with the lag, my character's dead or thrown off the train already.

4. Frustration that BW does not take more actions to make game play in open areas more efficient and smoother for everyone, such as permanently-lit objectives, shorter respawn times, and instancing where it's possible.

5. More frustration that BW seems to be ignoring the growing toxicity in the gen chat that is influencing QoL and the overall atmosphere of the game. New players and players that are stuck can't ask for help there anymore.