Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rest XP: It ruins the game!

colmiak
03.22.2012 , 01:50 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by ConradLionhart View Post
Rested XP is actually not the problem. All it does is merely boost a fraction of your XP bar.

For someone who plays long hours per day, rested XP only benefits them a bit because the majority of the XP that they gain are unrested.
For someone who plays casually per day, rested XP only benefits them a bit because they don't play as long as the people previously mentioned, and they will take even longer to reach 50.

The real problem is that some things give too much xp. Space missions. Maybe PvP but I'm not sure. XP from space missions should be nerfed.

Rested XP has also existed in World of Warcraft, and considering that they have 10 million subs, I don't think it ruined them in any way.
you may be right about pvp, seems im leveling much faster since i started trying that out and i have a full rested xp bar right now.

i actually can't remember the last time my xp bar was yellow lol

ConradLionhart
03.22.2012 , 01:56 AM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by colmiak View Post
you may be right about pvp, seems im leveling much faster since i started trying that out and i have a full rested xp bar right now.

i actually can't remember the last time my xp bar was yellow lol
Actually hold on. I am not in the game now, but does rested XP benefit from all xp gains?

Because in WoW, it only benefits from monster kills or something.

Macabakur
03.22.2012 , 01:57 AM | #273
huh.. i like rested xp.. It's a function they took from the other game. it works, I like it, keep it! ftw..
Ghael:50 Sentinel
Aurona:55Gunslinger
Alynthia: 50 Commando
Zang:50 Sith Sorcerer