Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Colicoid Broodmaster

TheAphotic
01.04.2012 , 12:11 PM | #11
Did it first try at level 19, you really just need to get rid of those ads and it's not too hard.

DarthValknott
01.04.2012 , 12:22 PM | #12
this was a tough one, but like everyone else has said its the adds. Im a sorcerer did it at 19, shielded tank beast and took the adds down myself. had to heal myself and khem a couple times though

Protoaloe
02.15.2013 , 01:55 AM | #13
I am an Inquisitor Assassin and tried it at level 19. Died too often. Then levelled to lvl 20 and tried again.
died over and over and over.

Problem is that the stupid broodmaster keeps spawning all those little ones and hey, they are lvl 18 and ok so I am a normal player and my armor and for my companion are as good as I can possibly get or upgrade. I do a lot of farming to make some money but still, maybe it is all still not enough. I hate PvP so tht is not a solution.

I am kind of deflated because I really love this game but after dying sooooo often I am just depressed.

I have been fighting bosses all along and am doing well with all them them. Every time there is a mob with a star on it I go for it. So I think that Broodmaster is just overpowered.

OK there are those people who say it is sooooo easy, but really, I don't think I am the only one having problems.

Eternalnight
02.15.2013 , 03:04 AM | #14
Open companion's extended ability bar....

Khem Val does have several special attacks that deal aoe damage or hit multiple targets, but those may be turned off by default. Switch them on...

spedasso
08.03.2015 , 09:56 AM | #15
playing as sith inquisitor: i was level 22 and died many times in the open room. succeeded by using the room to my advantage. looking at the alter in the main room, there is a green pool structure to the RIGHT. GO BEHIND IT by following the wall to a small path. this creates a choke point for you to control attacks only from the front.
before the fight...beef up your companion gear from inventory, use dark charge, select him, then turn on guard. this makes him take less damage and directs it toward you, but you are in the choke point while he is out bashing so he takes less dmg and dishes more out. you can retreat on path so they want you but cant get you easily.
turn on heroic moment to give some healing to you both and have a strong medpak ready. having multiple medpaks isnt helpful since the cooldown is 1.5 minutes and the battle is over before you can use 2... so the stronger the heal the better.
when the little guys get close use lacerate to "Deals X weapon damage to up to 8 targets within 5 meters" When Kem is near stay close to him, the small insects will swarm, then lacerate to hit many at once.
for myself before starting the fight, i was fully repaired [stealth-ed my way there as not to be damaged any] willpower stim, heroic moment, reckless, and used the attack combos as normal - thrash,shock, electrify, discharge...
at times ...use unbreakable will [it will highlight by itself] if you get frozen by broodmomma.
i stayed in the choke point moving out only to lure them up there. the big guy can only tunnel up spawn in front of you is you are far enough back on the path. Kem stayed alive to the end and really helped with crowd control and splitting the big girl's attention.
once they were dead i seethed and left - the medium guys in the exit hall are easy by comparison