Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes: Concealment Operative / Scrapper Scoundrel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Class Changes: Concealment Operative / Scrapper Scoundrel
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Decidion
08.16.2017 , 02:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eloi_BG View Post
Now PVE is worse off than it was, and PVP is still an unbalanced mess.
The *Hallmark* of BioWare's mantra....

Rion_Starkiller
08.16.2017 , 02:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
This only lowers the top parse by 430ish dps, so it'll be around 9900. That still puts it at the top of the burst classes.
Think so? Maybe I can still use the spec on Styrak. *fingers crossed*
Unsubbed because bored by lack of new content.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edyn View Post
I like RNG because I'm better at being lucky than you are. l2p

docbenwayddo
08.16.2017 , 02:44 PM | #13
This resulted in extended middle finger being increased by 200%.

DCnet
08.16.2017 , 02:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
What's insane is being able to burst a juggernaut down over the duration of your hardstuns.
Juggernauts have like 5 cds, learn to use them and you won't get rekt.
Lovebiscuit

Rion_Starkiller
08.16.2017 , 03:10 PM | #15
He must be playing vigilance/vengeance. An op/ scoundrel in either spec should be able to faceroll that fluffer spec.
Unsubbed because bored by lack of new content.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edyn View Post
I like RNG because I'm better at being lucky than you are. l2p

RikuvonDrake
08.16.2017 , 04:04 PM | #16
I really feel that they are going the right way with these recent changes, sure it hurts a bit when your favourite class is nerfed but in the end, there is something wrong when burst specs are doing same or similar DPS as the sustain DPS specs. With these adjustments to Carnage and Concealment, the burst will continue to be their defining factor but the sustained dps will be reduced.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
I actually like RikuvonDrake he is one of the few sensible NGE players.

supertimtaf
08.16.2017 , 04:20 PM | #17
@Eric, any statement on an eventual nerf of Concealment roll that makes it invincible ? The main problem is that it allows Concealment Operative to dodge every obstacle (like Fire Trap) in Huttball. It actually «break» the intended gameplay by making them able to just roll their way into the ennemy spawn with the ball without taking any damage from the environment, unlike every other class/spec... I don't think that the immunity to damage or PvE environment should be removed, but allowing them to take damage from PvP trap should just do the trick and make huttball more fun for everyone (and we all know that this warzone needs work and love ! One of the less optimized area in the game imo x) )

But maybe it was intended to make them able to solo any huttball match
Eliadil - Deception Assassin The Red Eclipse

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

GUN_GAME
08.16.2017 , 04:33 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
@Eric, any statement on an eventual nerf of Concealment roll that makes it invincible ? The main problem is that it allows Concealment Operative to dodge every obstacle (like Fire Trap) in Huttball. It actually «break» the intended gameplay by making them able to just roll their way into the ennemy spawn with the ball without taking any damage from the environment, unlike every other class/spec... I don't think that the immunity to damage or PvE environment should be removed, but allowing them to take damage from PvP trap should just do the trick and make huttball more fun for everyone (and we all know that this warzone needs work and love ! One of the less optimized area in the game imo x) )

Operative roll doesnt give u immune to acid/fire dmg in hb, you still get 1-2 ticks (sometimes not getting any ticks tho)
Only sorc's bubble give you immune, thats retarted.
Katrin'ka - TRE

YaxusKu
08.16.2017 , 04:34 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post

Fairly sure that reply is meant to be a different post and should be taken to the PVP thread
Operative For Life
http://www.swtor.com/r/jPSKgQ

masterceil
08.16.2017 , 04:42 PM | #20
Thanks for finally posting this, Eric. Now how about those Sawbones changes?
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
~¤{ Celestial Argonauts }¤~
~¤{ Celestial Dreadnauts }¤~