Hoth stronghold next...

Burgdawg

Do you really think there will be another stronghold?

I am not so sure....

I'm pretty sure the Zakuul palace is next.

But back on topic, I'd love a stronghold in the snow... I want to build my very own life day village. :p:D

Because I want my personal Fortress of Solitude.

I'd much rather have Ilum than Hoth stronghold. Ilum has a much greater advantage than Hoth - the Gree visit it! :cool: Ilum has solitude, too. I also love the beautiful starry night sky with the snow and ice landscape of Ilum. It's an astronomer's dream, frozen in time and space, and a future sanctuary... Perhaps?

Edited by Vanjenn

I'd much rather have Ilum than Hoth stronghold. Ilum has a much greater advantage than Hoth - the Gree visit it! :cool: Ilum has solitude, too. I also love the beautiful starry night sky with the snow and ice landscape of Ilum. It's an astronomer's dream, frozen in time and space, and a future sanctuary... Perhaps?

Ooo Ilum does have solitude, and the opportunity for a crystal cave!

yeah im sure another SH is coming and soon. Zakuul does seem like the next logical place. Let us not forget all the "Massive Structure" decos they have been releasing. None of the current SHs have such a hook.

I thought Tat did... and yea, it's an easy thing for them to add, doesn't involve story development and is a lot of cosmetic appeal for time spent. Easy money.

I thought Tat did... and yea, it's an easy thing for them to add, doesn't involve story development and is a lot of cosmetic appeal for time spent. Easy money.

im pretty sure it doesnt, just two starship. i could be wrong. but my main SH is tat... feel kinda dumb if i missed that

im pretty sure it doesnt, just two starship. i could be wrong. but my main SH is tat... feel kinda dumb if i missed that

It does not

Zakuul is likely the next one for reasons we can't discuss here

• 9 months later...

Massive Structure is the same hookslot as starship. The Sunreactor counts as a massive structure and it can be placed there v'-'v

Now to wait for when they'll release Rishi, seeing as its actually confirmed by the devs themselves this time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I want a Hoth stronghold that does have some warm areas that don't have ice and snow in it. I'f find for some of it to be like the bases in the game.. but definatly some locked off areas that can be made to feel snug and warm. How about a crashed ship with lots of huge windows looking out onto the icy wastes? The rest of the base can be like Empire Strikes Back with all ice walls and whatnot. Just SOME warm areas. That would be nice.