Least played class on the Republic?

MatzahMaul

My highest Republic character is only level 18. He is a human Gunslinger. While on my lower level Jedi Sentinel, I saw lots of Gunslingers leveling. By a lot I mean 4 -6. There were some Scoundrels too, but most were Gunslingers.

I see tons of Troopers, mostly Commando and few Vanguards. Of course the force classes have a good part of the population. Sometimes I sit around on the Republic fleet to check out all the other player characters and I see fair amount of each class. I could be on a server that has higher Empire than Republic, but I wouldn't know as my Empire characters are on a different server.

Before I go to far into a rant, I was just wondering from your experience what class/es are the least played in your experience?

I enjoy playing the underdog classes.:D

I play a Sith Assassin and from what I have gathered, also from toon watching on our fleet and my Huttball endeavors, the least played class was Imperial Agent regardless of AC until 1.1. However, since Operative has replaced Sorcerer as flavor of the month, I believe this has changed to Juggernaut. I am not sure this correlates to the Republic.

Hope this helps.

I see very, very few gunslingers. I can think of less than five that I've seen in a warzone at L50 more than once. The few I do see tend not to understand the class very well, either.

Other than that... possibly shadows? I do see more commandos and sages than anything else, and about an average amount of both jedi knight classes.

Servers aren't linked, of course, so I can't speak to any other server's population. =/

Yeah on my server it's definitely Gunslinger that's least played. Lot of people seem to say Scoundrel, perhaps on their servers that's true, but on mine Scoundrels are quite popular and probably in the top 4 most played ACs. I'm on Shadowlands.

As a gunslinger/sniper who rolled merc/commando. Currently Mercs/commandos have higher damage output in pvp with far better mobility.

The main reason is that grav/tracer debuff stacks across multiple commandos/mercs and thats how they get 4k-6k hits (buffs demo/heatseeker significantly) when the sniper/gunslinger next to them is getting 3k-4k ambush/aimed shot at most.

I have seen only 3 marauders while I was leveling my marauder, and 1 of them was an npc so I don't think that counts. I would say the marauder, on my server, is the least played AC and the sith warrior is least played over all. Everyone wants assassins... On the republic side, definitely smuggler. Republic doesn't have a very big population on my server (at around 6 in the evening when there are over 400 people on the fleet, the republic fleet only has 100), but I have only seen 1 smuggler ever. A Gunslinger.