So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

abokado

What's stupid? That they started somewhere or that they included it at all?

You need to remember - it's still a STORY! You'll be able to romance (presumably) the main charter in your story...male or female. Imps main character looks to be a Sith lord who's seen more than a few sabre battles in his time, the Pubs main character looks to be a rugged smuggler type npc, similar to a female Han Solo.

the reason he is mad along with other people is because if empire wants to have same sex romance we are forced to do it with a male instead of having a male and female for both factions

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason he is mad along with other people is because if empire wants to have same sex romance we are forced to do it with a male instead of having a male and female for both factions

Expecting them to do multiple NPCs so you have your choice of gender, is expecting too much imo.

we are forced to do it with a male

Just as I though. No one wanted SGR for the sake of SGR. All the guys just wanted their female chars to have a fade to black lesbian make out.

I bet if Makeb included female-only options for both sides everyone would be happy.

Now to troll you guys: I always knew the empire was gay :rak_05:

Edited by Aelther

Expecting them to do multiple NPCs so you have your choice of gender, is expecting too much imo.

an entire planet worth of quests, enough to give you 5 levels... and its too much to expect one of each gender npc? huh? how is that too much? I mean... certain classes have 2 npc choices to romance for a single gender, sometimes giving you up to 4 possible romances of varying depth PER class.

asking for 4 npc's total instead of two is too much now? they are not even class specific.

I honestly don't think bioware thought that one through. but I'm not surprised. resigned. but not surprised. however, it doesn't mean that them making that choice is fine and totally acceptable.

Just as I though. No one wanted SGR for the sake of SGR. All the guys just wanted their female chars to have a fade to black lesbian make out.

I bet if Makeb included female-only options for both sides everyone would be happy.

After reading this thread... I'm sad to come to this same conclusion...

No one wanted SGR they just wanted to imagine their female characters getting it on...

Now to troll you guys: I always knew the empire was gay :rak_05:

Ummm, where did you get that from? And, so what? Are male players not allowed to do this? And no, making all options female-only would not make everyone happy, absolutely not and I would be disappointed if this was the case, even though I have no interest in it.

Ummm, where did you get that from? And, so what? Are male players not allowed to do this? And no, making all options female-only would not make everyone happy, absolutely not and I would be disappointed if this was the case, even though I have no interest in it.

Allow me to show you where he got that from.

I take that as an insult for the Empire. :rak_01:

FINALLY!!! Pubs get the better end of the deal.

Just as long as i get the film rights on the repub side I'm golden with this..

roll on !!

Bow Chica wow WOw!

serious note : that does seems strange that choice....but maybe it was easiest to implement at the start and roll out the changes later.

I smell a bit of sexism from the BW table!

Great...guess twice if all my level 50 imps are females :D

I will be quite unhappy if my female Mara can't have SGR...But I'm hoping this "empire is male, republic is female" stuff is the result of a game of telephone, and not official.

... this makes me want to consider playing my pubs as my main now

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

this is stupid. shame on u bioware

and of course your first post.

Wait wut?!? The jedi code doesn't allow this!! :D This should be sith exclusive!! If you want a relationship then go to the dark side!! The darkside promotes sins against humanity, not the tree hugging pubs!! :p

Female same gender is on empire side as well. Its in the macro binocs quest line, its just not as big as the main quest one. Ill assume pubs get a dude on macro binocs. And dulfy said that in her coverage, you all just flipped out without reading the rest. Love it when people see one thing negative and gloss over the rest. Keen-jerk reactions make me laugh.

wat does same sex have anything to do with star wars. stop ruining star wars.

it is the core of Star Wars!

don't you remember when Luke skywalker kissed Han solo while leia watched them? at that time Han and luke didn't know they were brothers....oh wait...

As for the title of this thread. No. What it is, even if it was just the main quest giver, is that it would be limited to the main quest giver. This doesn't mean "empire is gay and republic isnt"

First off, your character who's gay would already make that statement untrue. :p Second, it just means that would be the only NPC currently with the option. In fact, not having the option currently doesn't mean there isn't gays in star wars, what it means is, you dont have the flirt option.

First off, your character who's gay would already make that statement untrue. :p

I dunno... if Corso is to be believed, my smuggler totally digs women anyway, and has a horde of smuggler-spawn waiting to ask for child support. All happened behind my back, believe me. But would Corso lie?

I dunno... if Corso is to be believed, my smuggler totally digs women anyway, and has a horde of smuggler-spawn waiting to ask for child support. All happened behind my back, believe me. But would Corso lie?

Or he see's what he wants to see. He's unable to come to terms with his captain and best friend being gay. So he's lieing to himself. Corso's just homophobic. :p

Yeah, apparently if you play a male imperial agent, even if you don't flirt with anyone, he was an unstoppable ladies' man up until the point you started playing him.

Oh, look what got shunted off to the backwaters of the Story and Lore forum, surprise surprise.

Edited by spookysage