If I don't get in today, I swear to god I'm going to..

Drahx

I think so to, but I'm not to worried, I plan on soaking out every bit of story I can, I won't be anywhere near that first wave to 50 even if I was in the first wave of EGA.

Edited by Drahx

I doubt it. There's a lot of ppl who preordered on December. I think it'll require 8 more waves to fill all the half of december today.

Nah doubt it, might all get first wave, but definately in 2 i reckon the spike in pre-orders after teh beta weekends was covered in 2 waves and there hasnt been as many pre-orders as that.

I, too, am going to be patient with this game.

For the first time in a loooong time I feel no need to get to max level as fast as possible.

Funny thing is that my friends all feel the same way about this game. None of us are going to do a mad rush like we usually do. We are going to take our time and enjoy the ride. Veeery strange for me and my guild.

What is it about SWTOR that imbues a sense of serenity?

I'm shocked that the spoiler thing got derailed. We had a good thing going here, folks.

For those who may not know,

You can create a spoiler button as such,

[*SPOILER]This is your spoiler text. Just remove the * from the enclosing tags, simple at that![*/SPOILER]

SPOILERCEPTION

for what i understand is that everyone will get in today at some point, see here is the problem that they had, there was alot of pre-orders in july and not so many in sept and oct then there was a little spike in nov and alot in dec so they need to adjust accordingly to servers. so relax everyone, you will all get in today ;)