BT cant see Probes

Hey I didn't know where to post this. I've done a couple of runs through BT recently and I can not see the probes Commander Ghuili Drops during the fight. I have my graphics turned all the way up and I have the newest drivers for my Radeon HD 6770. Is anyone else having this problem? Any one know a solution.

Hmmm, haven't had this problem but I had a similar one back in 1.15 where I couldn't see the flames from the probes.

I have a couple of suggestions:

A) If you can see the flames you don't really need to see the probes

B) If you can't see either then keep moving during the fight so you're never standing in the invisible flames

C) I don't think you can interrupt his probe ability, but you should be able to see it cast and then move away right after he uses it

P.S: If you notice that there are a bunch of other bugs in your game (taxi's invisible, companions invisible) then repair the launcher - I found this works when the problems don't seem patch related.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Thanks for the idea but I still am having a problem with them showing up. The flames now show up a little bit showing me where in general they are. Oh well it was enough that I was able to solo it twice on my Sorcerer.