Guild suggestions please!

Athoraen

Hi Everyone

I've been playing the game for a couple of years now, but always as a solo player. (Never been in a guild before, done very little in terms of group content) I'm thinking of possibly joining a guild to A) Try something new in the game and B) help ease the grind when it comes to end game gearing. But I'll be honest I have no idea where to start, so suggestions for guilds I could consider would be welcome!

Bit of info about my play style/What I'd be looking for in a guild:

My main is a Watchman Sentinel

Guild would need to be ok with accepting international players (I'm on UK time)

I guess I'd be described as a casual player. I login most days but mostly on an "as and when" basis.

Limited exoerience with group content - Aside from a few FP runs during DvL I haven't much experience with group flashpoints and I've never attempted operations. I'm looking to join a guild who are patient and happy to guide players through this sort of content. I'm looking to get more comfortable with this type of content and get more experience under my belt.

Also looking to better my knowledge on how to play my class as well as I can. So people who are happy to chat about rotations/offer suggestions and answer questions would be appreciated. I've tried to do some of my own research and tried to copy ideas for rotations I've seen online but I'd like to know if what I'm doing is on the right track.

Looking for a "No obligations" type guild (at least for the time being) Happy for players to join in as and when they're available but no pressure to be on at certain times/expected on certain days because currently I don't have the time to guarantee that will be possible.

Ideas welcome! Thanks :)

Edited by Athoraen

u can look in fleet chat for any guild recruting and mostly the advertise what their guild are looking for

Thanks, I've thought about GC but It's difficult to get an idea of what the guild is actually like. But yes, I might if I don't get any specific recommendations. :)

If you're 40 years old or older, check out Elders of the Republic, Elders of the Sith. scroll down a few and see the post here. enjoy.:)

I'm a way off 40 yet, but thank you for the suggestion all the same :)