Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

CorruptJudge
12.14.2011 , 11:26 AM | #531
I don't mind waiting till 18-19th, but honestly I think we can hope to be in by Wave4 tomorrow

rtackett
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #532
ill be a little upset if i dont get in till the 19th lol. as of now idc but if i gte in a day before the official opening ill be upset..........think about it i paid 5 dollars to get in a day early? and if 1 million people pre order that 5 million dollar bioware has made..........damn nice little scheme guys cause from what i see on my receipt i was charged 5 dollars for preordering a digital copy and then charged full price for game.......usually they put the 5 dollar pre-order towards the cost of the game.

Rytoke
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #533
I have faith Bioware will get us in by wave 4 tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Rytoke - Gaming Since 94'

Jigss
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #534
Will wait till tomorrow then hit up origin for a refund and move on.

Zivah
12.14.2011 , 11:28 AM | #535
Quote: Originally Posted by Stindlas View Post
I think we will get in tomorrow seeing that there is an Oct 1st in wave 4 today....only time will tell though.
I have seen 2nd of Nov inside, looking at it naow actually ;b

Avarize
12.14.2011 , 11:29 AM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonAgeOrgins View Post
Not fair we bought the game like everyone else. They are treated a bit more favorably because they got the code in faster? not very fair imo. What next, have a race to who can order expansion first and they get days in quicker?
look at it like a giant line, the ones that arrived first in line will get in first and pick the best seats. if you come later, all the good seats will be taken, but you will still have to pay the same ticket price

basically, life's a *****
"stay still so i can cut ya!"

JohnWellPacked
12.14.2011 , 11:30 AM | #537
Entered the code on 4th. Guessing we ll be in on 16th or 17th.

photeklol
12.14.2011 , 11:30 AM | #538
December the 12th here too. Its all good though

rogruk
12.14.2011 , 11:31 AM | #539
pre order mines dec 4th

pss we prob wont get in tell thursday or friday at the latest depends how many october and nov then do or they let everyone in on the 15th lol
The Siths Shaw Rise Again

Miztorq
12.14.2011 , 11:31 AM | #540
Quote: Originally Posted by Stindlas View Post
I think we will get in tomorrow seeing that there is an Oct 1st in wave 4 today....only time will tell though.
/wave
This is not the thread you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.
Saving Skywalker butt for generations!
I went to the December Crew Launch Party and all I got was this yellow crystal thingy