Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The GREATEST Non-Force Users!

TalonVII
07.29.2013 , 01:59 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Nope, though he could be a good nominee.
I'd put him right there with Han Solo. But personally better overall shooter goes to Fett. Solo is a WAY better pilot and I'd rank Dash in the middle between the two in gunnery and piloting.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

StarSquirrel
07.29.2013 , 11:01 PM | #112
Jango killed four Jedi bare handed. I know most people get upset when that is brought up but it did in fact happen and we can't just ignore it as much as we'd like to... I still say Jango goes right under MtU imo.

Edit: there is a reason Mandalorians are almost a 3rd faction so many times in SW lore... look here they have 2 going on 3 spots in the Greatest Non-force user thread
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Wolfninjajedi
07.30.2013 , 08:58 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Jango killed four Jedi bare handed. I know most people get upset when that is brought up but it did in fact happen and we can't just ignore it as much as we'd like to... I still say Jango goes right under MtU imo.

Edit: there is a reason Mandalorians are almost a 3rd faction so many times in SW lore... look here they have 2 going on 3 spots in the Greatest Non-force user thread
I want to include him...but that instance just...ugh...the Jedi just acted SO RETARDED! They must have been Padawans, no Jedi is that stupid in combat. But actually I will add in Jango for 7th and put Phow in 8, for the fact he did best Dark Jedi Komari Vosa among other things.

Alright so whom do we have for the 9 spot?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

tunewalker
07.30.2013 , 09:03 AM | #114
I want to include him...but that instance just...ugh...the Jedi just acted SO RETARDED! They must have been Padawans, no Jedi is that stupid in combat. But actually I will add in Jango for 7th and put Phow in 8, for the fact he did best Dark Jedi Komari Vosa among other things.

Alright so whom do we have for the 9 spot?
Han Solo

Beniboybling
07.30.2013 , 09:19 AM | #115
I'd like to challenge Mandalore the Ultimate's position.... what has he actually done behinds being defeated by Revan? Mandalore the Indomitable would be a better choice as he took on Ulic. But I think Jango should be above both of them - he's taken on Jedi and won.

wuzzuliki
07.30.2013 , 11:29 AM | #116
Jango trade places with MTU? Or move everyone down a slot?

TalonVII
07.30.2013 , 12:12 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'd like to challenge Mandalore the Ultimate's position.... what has he actually done behinds being defeated by Revan? Mandalore the Indomitable would be a better choice as he took on Ulic. But I think Jango should be above both of them - he's taken on Jedi and won.
So did Phow Ji. Beat a jedi to become Teras Kasi Champion.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Wolfninjajedi
07.30.2013 , 12:14 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
So did Phow Ji. Beat a jedi to become Teras Kasi Champion.
Said Jedi didn't use The Force however because it would have been unfair. I did replace MTU with Jango, though now were missing a 7th spot...do we have any nominations for 7? Or is it just gonna be between MTU and MTI?

TalonVII
07.30.2013 , 12:20 PM | #119
Said Jedi didn't use The Force however because it would have been unfair. I did replace MTU with Jango, though now were missing a 7th spot...do we have any nominations for 7? Or is it just gonna be between MTU and MTI?
probably between those two. However 8th or 9th should go to han solo. Still one of the better blaster shots, though you could also put in Carth Onasi and Dash rendar in as well for that.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Wolfninjajedi
07.30.2013 , 12:24 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
probably between those two. However 8th or 9th should go to han solo. Still one of the better blaster shots, though you could also put in Carth Onasi and Dash rendar in as well for that.
I was thinking Han for either of the two, the guy is a crack shot and extremely lucky. Though I will admit, I ain't sure of what Han has done exactly post-ROTJ so if someone could enlighten on that, that would be great. As for Dash he could also be good for the two slots, Carth.....have no idea, don't have much info myself on him other then that he was a great starfighter pilot and could dual wield blasters.