What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

Face

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male, Body 3 Chiss, looks fine, bulky but with power armor (in level 40 PvP) he looks like he could punch a hole through your chest. I'm not a fan of the helms, but I've got the bald look I'm rocking, so my choice is shiny blue head or goofy looking helmet. I go with bald head.

Female, body size 2. She's dark-haired and light-eyed. She's scarred, was greatly injured as a young teen, barely survived.

Mind you, I played a male, body size 2, through the Beta. Having played both genders, I think I can say, fairly, that the BH armor looks MUCH better on a female than a male. Accentuates her curves without making her look like a friggin' tank clunking around the area. Only thing I despise about the armor is the headgear, up until mid to late 30s. Whatever those penile-looking helmets are supposed to look like, fact remains I "hide head slot gear" every step of the way until I finally get a real face-covering helmet in my 30s.

Female, body size 2. She's dark-haired and light-eyed. She's scarred, was greatly injured as a young teen, barely survived.

Mind you, I played a male, body size 2, through the Beta. Having played both genders, I think I can say, fairly, that the BH armor looks MUCH better on a female than a male. Accentuates her curves without making her look like a friggin' tank clunking around the area. Only thing I despise about the armor is the headgear, up until mid to late 30s. Whatever those penile-looking helmets are supposed to look like, fact remains I "hide head slot gear" every step of the way until I finally get a real face-covering helmet in my 30s.

Not being a female I've never been able to play a female character. It always felt weird. Did you like the type 2 body for male? My juggernaut is a body-2 and I hate it. I really wish I had given him 3 and made him more dominating looking.

Not being a female I've never been able to play a female character. It always felt weird. Did you like the type 2 body for male? My juggernaut is a body-2 and I hate it. I really wish I had given him 3 and made him more dominating looking.

Hehe, I have similar issues when I play males, honestly. Being that I'm not one, I mean. I liked the male Bounty Hunter I played in Beta, only because the voice acting, I thought, was superb. He SOUNDED like a bad'a** bounty hunter. Just fit, imo.

So when I say I like the male body size 2 more than any other, just understand I'm a woman, who refuses to play a character I can't stand looking at for weeks at a time in countless scenes and from various angles. To me, the body types work like this:

(1) Male body type 1 looks like a teenage boy, with everything just out of whack. What's with his head? Looks too big for the rest of his body. If I had a teenage son, that's what he'd look like and he'd whine to me about when all his extremities would start to mesh up with the rest of him. Lucky me, I have three daughters, all of whom whine to me about "ucky boys".

(2) Male body type 2 looks ... nicely toned, with all the muscles in just the right place, like he works out and eats well and takes care of himself without going overboard, looks healthy ... forgive me, please ... that's how I want a male model to look.

(3) Male body type 3 looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger, back when he was still young enough to truly star in some movies about great big machines intent on killing every human being in existence. I've paid enough attention to the regime body builders put into their workouts, to really be turned off by the overall end result. Just...ugh.

(4) Male body type 4 looks fat. I have nothing personal against fat, really. Some of my favorite people are fat, and I love them totally. But again. This is fantasy and escape. I want a hero I plan on looking at and enjoying seeing for weeks at a time through endless adventures. Fat doesn't work, in my little myopic fantasy.

Them's my thoughts. Please bear in mind, they're only personal opinion and everyone is free to have different thoughts at any time.

Body Type 3 Male Chiss.

I wanted to like Body Type 2, but IMO in this game that build looks too small and awkward, especially with body armor and a helmet. The butt proportions on the smaller models make them look like they got implants down there too.

And because I got the NFL on my mind:

Body Type 1 = Middle school football player, or Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad

Body Type 2 = NFL kicker

Body Type 3 = NFL Running Back

Body Type 4 = NFL Lineman

Cyborg, Male, Body Type 2

I've tried to make body type 3 characters but I think they look way too cartoonish and unrealistic. I don't have a problem with them per se but it didn't look great running around with undersized weapons and legs.

Black hair, combed in a slick to the left, with stubble and a cybernetic right eye.

I honestly forgot that David Hayter did the male BH voice when I gave him a cybernetic eye, when I spoke for the first time I was like 'OH MY GOD I JUST MADE SOLID SNAKE'

Personally nothing will ever beat my Imperial Agent. Human, body type 2, red hair, sideburns, hair combed to the left but not in a slick, with the big-nose face and green eyes. I look like a proper Imperial Agent xD

Body Type 3 Male Chiss.

I wanted to like Body Type 2, but IMO in this game that build looks too small and awkward, especially with body armor and a helmet. The butt proportions on the smaller models make them look like they got implants down there too.

And because I got the NFL on my mind:

Body Type 1 = Middle school football player, or Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad

Body Type 2 = NFL kicker

Body Type 3 = NFL Running Back

Body Type 4 = NFL Lineman

See this is my problem! I work out regularly and am in good shape... but I'm not a meathead... so I picked body 2 for my Juggernaut. Now all the armour and helmets look AWFUL compared to my body 3 counterparts.

(4) Male body type 4 looks fat. I have nothing personal against fat, really. Some of my favorite people are fat, and I love them totally. But again. This is fantasy and escape. I want a hero I plan on looking at and enjoying seeing for weeks at a time through endless adventures. Fat doesn't work, in my little myopic fantasy.

I thought the same thing until I deleted my "fat" jedi, I striped him down to sell his gear and send it to an alt. And AMG there is no fat on him, all of that is pure muscle I about died laughing. Now every time I see a "fat" character all I can do is laugh.

Also I like all the body types except female 3, just looks like a dude to me.

Edited by caveslug

As a Mercenary, I went with the male body that is just before the "fat" one. Smaller figures have a psychological effect of people attacking it first due to the mind thinking it's a "squishy" and easy kill. Big bulky dudes in armor tend to persuade most people from picking them last to kill since they looks like a tank with lots of HP/Armor.

The less people attacking me, the better. :)

I'm a male Rattataki, body type 3 (I think? Tall and buff).

I'm really pleased with how my guy looks - he just looks super beastly in the BH armor, a guy that was born for the job of man-hunting. Right now I'm rocking the level 35ish moddable armor that's green and yellow, looks sweet.

His face is awesome too - the combo of scars and tats looks great, and I have those steel piercings in the ears and across the bridge of the nose. And finally I have the pale grey eyes that make for a really piercing stare. Too bad in a way, cuz I have one of those cool helms that has the respirator and a bunch of eye lens things. They both look awesome.

The voice for the BH fits him really well, too - I can't imagine having a different guy with the same voice, it just wouldn't be right.

Type 4, cyborg, one eye implant, slicked back hair. Looks like a total BAMF in combat standing there shooting flamethrowers and grappling people. Sure he has a little extra meat on him, but he doesn't need to move when he's got the tech to back up whatever he says.

Type 2, Cyborg with one cybernetic eye. I made him a "brother". He looks and sounds great. I wouldn't change a thing about him. I play him as the calm, cool, collected type. Never makes a hasty decision. Makes him see even more bad ***** when he gives the responses I pick for him. Edited by Lassifer

Type 1, Male, Rattataki

I like the fact that he is small. Its like he uses brains and tech to beat people, he doesnt need to be some muscle bound lunkhead.

As for type 4, the "fat man"... All I have to say is that I have a Jedi Consular alt that is that body type and he is Epic Win. Think Friar Tuck from Robin Hood legends.

IMO

Powertech - Body Type 3

Merc - Body Type 2

I named my Powertech Brock and off course he had to be body type 3, though I was pissed there wasn't a blond mullet choice for hairstyle, so I went the short military mohawk with the bad *** face tattoo that wraps around your head.

My bro plays a Merc and went Cyborg Body Type 2 with the eye piece and a scar across that eye to make it look like something clawed that eye out.

Both look "right".

Nothing beat my Juggernaut though, named him Bane, body type 3 cyborg. Being bald, with dark side corruption and face respirator makes him look like Bane from Batman!