Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How's Sorc doing overall?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How's Sorc doing overall?

JediMasterAlex
11.18.2019 , 01:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Csjbo View Post
Lightning Sorc on the other hand, is IMO the strongest spec in 6.0*.
*Not taking into account class-stacking, Deception Sins/Concealment Ops perform much better when paired with another player of the same class.
People's opinions will vary, but I think this is silly. Yes, stacking stealth classes make them exponentially stronger, but individual sins and ops are still leagues better than sorcs right now. The burst that they can generate with such frequency combined with the utility of stealth cannot be matched by a sorc. Maybe a bit more sustained damage for sorcs? Sure, that can be more valuable in some scenarios, but from what I've seen so far, sins and ops are quite far ahead overall.

Remember that for effective cleave, you have to take a certain tactical and make use of the new ability, and effective single target you have to use a different tactical and not use the new ability, so it's not like you can do both at once. The damage is quite good, and you can still put out a decent amount under pressure, but you don't get the crazy numbers unless you're 100% freecasting. And if that's the case, the other team was most likely bad to begin with.

Sideblaze
11.20.2019 , 10:08 AM | #12
There any decent guides updated for 6.0? Trying to get my stats in order as I build some funds for augments.

Google just pulls info from 5.0, so that's fun.