Darnit. What to start with

jayderyu

During the Beta days. I managed to play a Bounty Hunter, Warrior, Trooper and Smuggler to 10+ the others ranged around 5.

BUT. I Enjoyed ALL OF THEM. I'm just not sure what I really want to start playing with. The BH started way cooler than the Trooper. I was sorta meh on the Trooper. but at the end of Ord Mantel. even though I saw it coming. I was like.... damnd that was good. Ahhh. man. I just don't know. I liked all the classes and overall enjoyed all the stores, but I don't have the time to invest all my life.... I'm stuck as to what I really want to play.

Any suggestions for those who made it past 10 and some of the stories, twists and turns. I don't want the stories. But what kind of experiences did it invoke that you really want to get into.

During the Beta days. I managed to play a Bounty Hunter, Warrior, Trooper and Smuggler to 10+ the others ranged around 5.

BUT. I Enjoyed ALL OF THEM. I'm just not sure what I really want to start playing with. The BH started way cooler than the Trooper. I was sorta meh on the Trooper. but at the end of Ord Mantel. even though I saw it coming. I was like.... damnd that was good. Ahhh. man. I just don't know. I liked all the classes and overall enjoyed all the stores, but I don't have the time to invest all my life.... I'm stuck as to what I really want to play.

Any suggestions for those who made it past 10 and some of the stories, twists and turns. I don't want the stories. But what kind of experiences did it invoke that you really want to get into.

Same problem, different classes. I'm torn between the Sith Inquisitor & Jedi Consular. So I'm thinking maybe I'll go with the one I didn't get as far with (Consular) so I'll be seeing new stuff sooner. :) Then I'll go back to my Inquisitor which I really loved.