Statistics of 100 SR matches

Lundorff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb.

Nothing like taking DPS advice from someone who doesn't even know what their own DPS is or how to maximize their own individual DPS.

Might not win you the match, but better to have it than not. But if you are not going to take numbers into consideration with regard to performance, than yeah, don't worry about all that 'useless' info that just gets in the way. How could knowing what your own DPS is help things after all?

In that case, Monday Morning quarterbacking really is the best way is the way to go.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

OP, don't forget many of the 2k+ players game the system. These so-called "good" players que at the start of the season where it's the easiest to climb, they keep queing when they consistently get other competent players, queue dodge and sometimes que sync as well.

Not only that, there has been so much exploiting and wintrading going on since the beginning of ranked. Just look at backfilling and Lyala's wintrading service.

Don't take anything these "good" players say seriously. If you want to climb you're going to have to keep up with the new seasons, que at the beginning, que dodge and sync to climb. If you que later in the season you're just gonna deal with memes and players that have no business in ranked trying to go for the mats and shiny rewards.

Wow, I thought people were being sarcastic referring to Lyala's win trading service. I looked it up and its real. People actually accepting and paying real money to get rating by cheating, crazy! Makes this whole rating thing irrelevant if ya ask me.

Wow, I thought people were being sarcastic referring to Lyala's win trading service. I looked it up and its real. People actually accepting and paying real money to get rating by cheating, crazy! Makes this whole rating thing irrelevant if ya ask me.

This kind of "service" exists in all games.

In SWTOR with a lower population than say WoW for example simply throwing on the opposing team is more possible and happens enough to easily affect it.

In other games it more active in that there are top level players that sell carries. You see this in WoW chat constantly, guilds and teams selling arena wins or top level raid carries.

At this point after this many years of watching this across all games ive played, i pretty much assume half of those with the so-called top level ratings didnt earn them, and that the rating system overall has very little real meaning.

Its really little more than E-Peen at this point, and those who quote rating the most, tend to be the ones that didnt earn it the right way.

Asking for my nephew's dog's brother , how much 2k rating costs? :rolleyes:

Asking for my nephew's dog's brother , how much 2k rating costs? :rolleyes:

I am not gonna link the add but he says for gold rating its 200,- dollars which I would say is really silly! To pay real money for some stuff in the game, that you can get with friends or even by yourself.....

On one side he is pretty sneaky in being able to make money like this, but on the other hand its ridiculous that such things go through in the game.

I am not gonna link the add but he says for gold rating its 200,- dollars which I would say is really silly! To pay real money for some stuff in the game, that you can get with friends or even by yourself.....

On one side he is pretty sneaky in being able to make money like this, but on the other hand its ridiculous that such things go through in the game.

Ppl pay money for Cartel market trinkets why wouldn’t they pay for ranked rewards ? It’s lame af but ppl will do it as long as they can :/

@op it’s interesting thing you did here and gives some insight on how the game is really. Many ppl go through similar challenges and getting hard numbers is always SOME kind of help in understanding what’s going wrong.

I have seen gold tiers that were crap and I outperformed or whatever but also have seen some who could pull their weight and also carry other to make a difference. There is a lot of **** going on and everyone on DM knows but some can make it to top levels legit. I got carried recently on 3v4 that we won , Got carries by opers too with their healing and dps. So pulling bit more then own weight and always using alll of your class tricks is the key I think.