Operative healer good at anything?

ecstazypop

Hottie has always been helpful, and always been respected and thought of as more than "average" when it comes to skills as a player.

I remember when she first crafted the operative healing class guide. I mean honestly do "average" players craft in-depth gaming guides like the one she made?

For some reason many great players rather knock others down, remain apathetic towards the betterment of strangers and criticize other great players instead of supporting them which is sad.

Hottie, Argh, Kre'a, and many others that created guides in the past have always been helpful when asked questions about the game. I got to respect that, taking time out of their day to help others for nothing in return.

I've been in WZs with hottie and watched a few of her twitch streams, she is a really good player and generally helpful as you said.....Does Kre'a play anymore? I've seen a few characters with a similar name but never can tell if its the same dude.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in WZs with hottie and watched a few of her twitch streams, she is a really good player and generally helpful as you said.....Does Kre'a play anymore? I've seen a few characters with a similar name but never can tell if its the same dude.

Last I seen he quit about 2 years ago. If he ever came back that would be news to me. He made the assassin tank guide, then shortly after that said he had to leave the game from what I recall.

Most of the old guard seem to have quit! I wonder if Argh still plays he was awesome on merc DPS and always had time to help if you had any questions about the class.

Hottie is one of the last ones standing it seems, her and Snave. :(

Also kinda hard to call other people average in a mmo the size of swtor? Is there like ~20 active players of each class per server? playing a `sort of dedicated´ PvP? :) So it is a void expression if compared to games with pro Leagues in varies e-sports.

And, associated football has 250-265 million players World wide and I never even heard Messi call other footballers average. I guess that is because he has class, n stuff, etc. and is a quality person.

If we're comparing Kat to Messi, at least Kat pays his taxes. Class act indeed.

Hello,

Is the operative/scoundrel heal have any effectivity in PvP?

I play regs on DM. This is impossible for me to handle.

While I queue solo, without any premade, when enemy people see me they focus on me instanly, I get focus from 3 people at least, double stun me, kill me instantly, If I unbreak, get netted, if I flash No effect vs mara cc immunity or sin shroud, if I manage to cloak I cloak at same time while I receive my killing blow, etc etc.

Watching my position but if I'm spotted I get nuked and all wz turn into a nightmare to me, and feels like 1v3-4-5 etc. Running from enemy, but their predation always there to come and kill me, while in stun no defense from evasion either.

In team ranked not viable, getting stunned on whitebar, whitebar expires in 10 seconds, then I get stun again, in 10 seconds it's impossible for me to cover all the amount of heal that can I do based on gcd's compared to Merc or Sorc heal, not talking about being consta interrupted and no dmg red in stun.

It's a class hard to master and so easy to kill.

So is it worth this class and spec anymore?

Find a half-way competent tank, and heal the cleave. OP HPS is BIS in big cleave matches.