Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Aresenal/Gunnery Rotation??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Optimal Aresenal/Gunnery Rotation??

MerriwxOne
10.08.2018 , 11:35 AM | #1
I'm trying to get the best available rotation.

I faced another Merc/Mando that was able to get off 8 Blazing bolts in 33 seconds. I have tried to increase alacrity to the highest possible and take the additional utilities that offer a alacrity boost. Even then...I can only manage 6, so either he/she was very rng lucky or something is wrong on my end.

Equeliber
10.13.2018 , 10:42 AM | #2
Hmm, how did you determine that there were 8 BB in 33 seconds? Because it's physically impossible.
Ael Veela, Sith Marauder Klorea, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus

MerriwxOne
10.13.2018 , 04:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
Hmm, how did you determine that there were 8 BB in 33 seconds? Because it's physically impossible.
Yup...I thought so too. I parse everything now because when you say stuff like that..people say your lying, I think something is crazy too, or maybe I'm missing something. So after I saw it and then went deeper in the combat log...I was stunned. I thought the main reason nobody responded was they thought I was trolling, but this really happened and I'm currently removing all the names in the log so I can show it. Now...the bigger question is...HOW?

Been seeing crazy stuff all over...getting Net thrown on in 15-30 secs, other DCDs being used back to back, getting hit with shock 6x in 8 secs by a Sin tank...weird stuff!!! Main reason I started parsing to get proof of the hits, damage, dcds , heals, and etc.

Darknestknight
Today , 06:15 AM | #4
Might not be the best rotation in the world but this is what I use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykOC...ature=youtu.be