Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Why Pre-made raid groups and fully equip ships, actually harm GSF and PvP matches.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Why Pre-made raid groups and fully equip ships, actually harm GSF and PvP matches.

RickDagles's Avatar


RickDagles
05.18.2015 , 06:45 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
That's more to do with the fact that Verain can be a princess sometimes when asking for peels

Also don't assume that high numbers strictly come from focussing on unthreatening teammates. [
I never said that your numbers come from focusing unthreatening players. From what I've seen you attack the closest player without bias.

Verain is hardly a princess when asking for peels. He is one of the hardest gunships to kill, but if he doesn't get a peel then he can't really do his job. If your team's top gunship is constantly on the move, your team's chances to win are severely decreased. But you already know all of this.


Quote:
As for holding nodes green/blue until his bomber can return to the node, he and I have agreed to disagree on the validity of that play. But I really wouldn't say drakkolich should be known for his scout play, he's at his best when he's in a bomber by far.
I certainly think Drak should be known for his scout play. When I'm playing gunship and he's on my team, I can usually fire at will. He often peels for me before I even ask for it. Helping out his teammates hurts his DPS but it raises mine considerably. The result? Higher team DPS, more wins. It's a team game and things like holding the nodes and supporting teammates increases the chances of a win for the team. Sure, it will affect your stat sheet at the end of the game, but this isn't a single player game. To argue that holding a node green/blue is a bad call is simply ludicrous and I don't think you'll find anyone that agrees with your opinion on that.


Quote:
The very fact that you're saying "accuracy doesn't really matter because I'm taking a lot of deflection shots." to me sounds like you're just not really doing it right.
Not doing it right or doing it differently? Like I said before, it appears as though you attack the closest target without bias. If that ship runs away it seems like you rarely give chase. Instead, you will find the next closest target and attack him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now what if you are in a game and you want to kill or at least tie up a high priority target such as Verain's gunship? Are you going to shoot him a few times and then swap to someone else? Sometimes that can be the right call, but sometimes it's the right call to chase him. Are you going to be able to perfectly center him at the perfect distance with every shot you take? Not unless he makes a mistake. You might get a few centered shots when he pops DF and tries to shoot you.

To say that you are out of position unless you are taking perfectly centered shots is a disservice to pilots that know how to fly evasively.


Quote:
Verain says I'm being strict on this, and he's told me this before over voice, and I largely agree that I am being strict, but I think there's something to be said about the term good or great or ace or whatever you want to call it. If you have a lot of parts of your play that you can improve, then you are not an image that people can use to look up to as what they want to become and if people are then they are doing a disservice to themselves because they are copying mistakes. It's really hard sometimes to determine what somebody who's better than you is doing that is bad or good because you don't know all the reasons behind it so if you're trying to become better you might just largely copy them, and of course a lot of the time people that far behind you are unable to even figure out what it is that you're doing that is so different from them.
It's a difference of opinion. I think you're the best solo play scout pilot in the world but does that make you more of an Ace than Drak? Probably not, because having Drak on my team means the team has a higher chance of winning. He can play all 4 ships (Battlescout, Gunship, Minebomber, Dronebomber) extremely well and will swap to whatever is necessary to win the game. Does he have better stats than you? No, but that's beside the point. All that matters is the team winning or losing.


Let's start a hypothetical scenario here. Let's say I'm the 50th best Scout pilot in the game. Of those 50 Scout pilots, let's say I'm the only good gunship and bomber pilot (again hypothetical). Who is the BEST pilot? Sometimes it will be those 49 other pilots, but sometimes it will be me. There are certain situations where it is the wrong call to use a scout, and I would be able to help my team out a lot more by picking the correct ship for the meta.


Quote:
I realize I'm being elitist, call it what you want. It's just that when the vast majority of the population, even pilots who think that they're good and are doing well for themselves are making such simple mistakes in their play it's hard not to be a little elitist about it.
It's not so much as being elitist as it is that you seem to be missing the point that this is a team game and the stat sheet isn't as super important as you make it out to be.

Another important point to make is that oftentimes in Domination mode, players are forced into making mistakes when the odds are heavily stacked against them (i.e. uneven teams). If they haven't given up hope and are still trying to win the game, they don't have the luxury of playing efficiently. If they wanted a good DPS and high accuracy they could just ignore the nodes and fight off the nodes and avoid these simple mistakes. But then that would decrease their chance of winning to 0%.

Lendul's Avatar


Lendul
05.18.2015 , 09:18 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
That's more to do with the fact that Verain can be a princess sometimes when asking for peels

Also don't assume that high numbers strictly come from focussing on unthreatening teammates. One of my posted records actually has me killing Scrab everytime he spawns in it. Killing those unthreatening ones does't very often take much thought so you can really call it focussing.

As for holding nodes green/blue until his bomber can return to the node, he and I have agreed to disagree on the validity of that play. But I really wouldn't say drakkolich should be known for his scout play, he's at his best when he's in a bomber by far.


As for taking shots that are literally at the fringe of deflection, it's not your aim thats at fault there its your ship positioning. You very rarely are in a position that that RNG can even come into effect if you're flying correctly in a quads/pods or burst/pods scout, even in a burst cluster scout to a certain extent.. If you find yourself doing that often, that is a point that you can improve in your flying. The very fact that you're saying "accuracy doesn't really matter because I'm taking a lot of deflection shots." to me sounds like you're just not really doing it right.

What I was previously talking about is getting the enemy pilot into a position where they have to take said deflection shots.


Verain says I'm being strict on this, and he's told me this before over voice, and I largely agree that I am being strict, but I think there's something to be said about the term good or great or ace or whatever you want to call it. If you have a lot of parts of your play that you can improve, then you are not an image that people can use to look up to as what they want to become and if people are then they are doing a disservice to themselves because they are copying mistakes. It's really hard sometimes to determine what somebody who's better than you is doing that is bad or good because you don't know all the reasons behind it so if you're trying to become better you might just largely copy them, and of course a lot of the time people that far behind you are unable to even figure out what it is that you're doing that is so different from them.


As for my point being a bit of a bait and switch, yeah maybe a little bit. I still think I can probably count pilots that I think to be good on 2 or 3 hands at the most. Odds of finding those pilots on one server in such concentration is pretty rare.

I realize I'm being elitist, call it what you want. It's just that when the vast majority of the population, even pilots who think that they're good and are doing well for themselves are making such simple mistakes in their play it's hard not to be a little elitist about it.
Looks like you have part of your game that needs improvement. So by your own definition you are not a good player. I am not saying your not. You are

tommmsunb's Avatar


tommmsunb
05.18.2015 , 12:06 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendul View Post
Looks like you have part of your game that needs improvement. So by your own definition you are not a good player. I am not saying your not. You are

Then I'm going to agree to disagree with you on your part there too. I think scouts should play ultra-agressive and cap and move on, there best role really isn't defense.
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

tommmsunb's Avatar


tommmsunb
05.18.2015 , 01:08 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by RickDagles View Post
I never said that your numbers come from focusing unthreatening players. From what I've seen you attack the closest player without bias.

Verain is hardly a princess when asking for peels. He is one of the hardest gunships to kill, but if he doesn't get a peel then he can't really do his job. If your team's top gunship is constantly on the move, your team's chances to win are severely decreased. But you already know all of this.




I certainly think Drak should be known for his scout play. When I'm playing gunship and he's on my team, I can usually fire at will. He often peels for me before I even ask for it. Helping out his teammates hurts his DPS but it raises mine considerably. The result? Higher team DPS, more wins. It's a team game and things like holding the nodes and supporting teammates increases the chances of a win for the team. Sure, it will affect your stat sheet at the end of the game, but this isn't a single player game. To argue that holding a node green/blue is a bad call is simply ludicrous and I don't think you'll find anyone that agrees with your opinion on that.




Not doing it right or doing it differently? Like I said before, it appears as though you attack the closest target without bias. If that ship runs away it seems like you rarely give chase. Instead, you will find the next closest target and attack him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now what if you are in a game and you want to kill or at least tie up a high priority target such as Verain's gunship? Are you going to shoot him a few times and then swap to someone else? Sometimes that can be the right call, but sometimes it's the right call to chase him. Are you going to be able to perfectly center him at the perfect distance with every shot you take? Not unless he makes a mistake. You might get a few centered shots when he pops DF and tries to shoot you.

To say that you are out of position unless you are taking perfectly centered shots is a disservice to pilots that know how to fly evasively.




It's a difference of opinion. I think you're the best solo play scout pilot in the world but does that make you more of an Ace than Drak? Probably not, because having Drak on my team means the team has a higher chance of winning. He can play all 4 ships (Battlescout, Gunship, Minebomber, Dronebomber) extremely well and will swap to whatever is necessary to win the game. Does he have better stats than you? No, but that's beside the point. All that matters is the team winning or losing.


Let's start a hypothetical scenario here. Let's say I'm the 50th best Scout pilot in the game. Of those 50 Scout pilots, let's say I'm the only good gunship and bomber pilot (again hypothetical). Who is the BEST pilot? Sometimes it will be those 49 other pilots, but sometimes it will be me. There are certain situations where it is the wrong call to use a scout, and I would be able to help my team out a lot more by picking the correct ship for the meta.




It's not so much as being elitist as it is that you seem to be missing the point that this is a team game and the stat sheet isn't as super important as you make it out to be.

Another important point to make is that oftentimes in Domination mode, players are forced into making mistakes when the odds are heavily stacked against them (i.e. uneven teams). If they haven't given up hope and are still trying to win the game, they don't have the luxury of playing efficiently. If they wanted a good DPS and high accuracy they could just ignore the nodes and fight off the nodes and avoid these simple mistakes. But then that would decrease their chance of winning to 0%.
If you think I attack the closest target without bias then you're vehemently wrong. As for whether Verain's a princess. That's a joke I've had with Drako and other older pilots about Sam since I met them that I was just reappropriating for Verain. Gunship pilots usually are princesses because they think that their peels are more important than anything. I'm not going to go into any specifics on this but I've definitely been yelled at by both of them for saying I'm on a guy, killing him, and when the target respawns, the target killing either of them and them saying it's my fault. It's no hard feelings, it's just royalty ;P



As for the green/blue holding being ludicrous. I think how you're taking such a simple comment about a complex situation to be ludicrous. I think it's ludicrous to allow yourself to be killed on the node in favor of capping the node just to lose it a second later when you do die because your transversal isn't high enough for you to dodge everything that's coming at you.

You're talking about it being a team game left right and center but then you're saying it's necessary to play every single ship to switch for the meta? You're the ludicrous one, you're essentially saying that in order to win a team game, you have to be the best solo player in the world and do everything in the game by yourself. Get off it Siraka. The guys with the 96%+ winrates are not getting it by being alone and switching. They're getting it by being in a group and switching for synergies, and at that point its not their own winrate anymore, it's their teams winrate. I'll stick to my guns by saying he shouldn't be known for his scout play, but by no means am I saying anything about being superior to him. I'm saying that his bomber play is just that much vastly ahead of his scout play.


As for win-rates. You know what's hilarious? I frequently get blamed for the entire team losing if I lose when I'm playing solo. It's quite funny because there are players who think that out of all 7 people other than me, the person who is most likely losing them the game is me. What they're not seeing when they say that is the fast I average 3+ node caps a game. Even Nemarus has told me "You know if you're just going for damage you're probably going to lose." and in that game I had 6 node caps as well as 165 DPS which is about average.

Six. Honestly I was pissed off enough at Nemarus having said that and blaming me for the loss that I logged out then and there. You'd think somebody with his experience wouldn't be so ignorant.

You know what would happen if I did what you were saying about defending until the bomber gets there?

I would lose harder because that's a perfect situation and a bit of a pipedream. Not to mention that if I'm sticking close to the node when the bomber is on it's way then by your own words the bomber doesn't have peels, and I'm not supporting my teammates. The easiest time to deal with bombers is when they're on their way to a node or cover and within a couple seconds of them getting to the node.

Also when you say green/blue, you're throwing a bit of a red herring because green is an entirely different time from blue. You have the time to go from A - B in the largest map in the time it takes for a node to go green to blue.


How about instead of DPS I tell you about another metric I made up awhile ago called nodes/minute. The reason why my DPS is high is because the number of nodes I'm defending per minute is higher than yours. As a result I always have something to shoot at and I'm minimizing my 0 time. If you think I'm only talking about DPS at the end of a match when I say DPS then you really need to re-evaluate what I've been telling you all this time.

DPS is the only visible stat from the imaginary stat screen that talks about your overall game performance that you can pull up to talk about one game or all games.

Stats like nodes/minute, kills/minute, turrets/game, full clears/game, players diverted from defending other nodes/game, teammates prevented from being ion railed for a thousand years/game. Stats that you can't see on your score screen but your DPS tells a story of. I'll tell you, the only games where I'm competing for straight DPS is when I'm playing with Sam or Scrab and victory is near assured as it is.



In short, you think I'm having a narrow view on the game, I think your eyes just aren't wide enough to see the other areas I'm focussing on.
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

Nemarus's Avatar


Nemarus
05.18.2015 , 01:51 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
Even Nemarus has told me "You know if you're just going for damage you're probably going to lose." and in that game I had 6 node caps as well as 165 DPS which is about average.

Six. Honestly I was pissed off enough at Nemarus having said that and blaming me for the loss that I logged out then and there. You'd think somebody with his experience wouldn't be so ignorant.
When was this? I don't recall saying this to you, and even if I did, I certainly didn't blame you for your team's loss.

But honestly, I don't recall flying on the same team as you in recent memory. I only recall a few matches against XP.

I have told you, in response to your stream, that I'm surprised you don't fully "green out" a node when you cap it. But I would never expect you to sit on defense.

As for my own philosophy, if a node is capped but there are enemies still orbiting around it, I'll stay on the node and go defensive. ANY scout is very hard to kill on a node without Gunship or Bomber support. So yeah, if a node is under pressure, holding it until reinforcements arrive is something every Scout can and should do.

If there isn't local pressure, then yeah, I'll leave the node for someone else to defend, so that I can either go intercept enemy Bombers and Gunships near their spawn or go attack another node.

Anyway, if I did say something, and you interpreted it as attack or blame, then I apologize. Though I really don't remember any such episode. I have nothing but respect for you.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

tommmsunb's Avatar


tommmsunb
05.18.2015 , 01:54 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
When was this? I don't recall saying this to you, and even if I did, I certainly didn't blame you for your team's loss.

But honestly, I don't recall flying on the same team as you in recent memory. I only recall a few matches against XP.

I have told you, in response to your stream, that I'm surprised you don't fully "green out" a node when you cap it. But I would never expect you to sit on defense.

As for my own philosophy, if a node is capped but there are enemies still orbiting around it, I'll stay on the node and go defensive. ANY scout is very hard to kill on a node without Gunship or Bomber support. So yeah, if a node is under pressure, holding it until reinforcements arrive is something every Scout can and should do.

If there isn't local pressure, then yeah, I'll leave the node for someone else to defend, so that I can either go intercept enemy Bombers and Gunships near their spawn or go attack another node.

Anyway, if I did say something, and you interpreted it as attack or blame, then I apologize. Though I really don't remember any such episode. I have nothing but respect for you.
You did it more than once actually. You did it twice when I was playing my imp on Ebon Hawk and once when I was on pub side and it was all last summer, and after you said it, your Eclipse squadron members told me it was you and them blaming me and they called me a bad pilot, there was more to it than just that so I'm paraphrasing. It's why I transferred my imp toon off Ebon Hawk because I just didn't like how other imps treated me.

The game I referred to in my previous post was when we were on pub side. I also believe you said something about it being the last time you were flying pub before the conquest was released.

As for the philosophy. I really feel like you too are taking a very complex situation and oversimplifying it and saying that's what you have to do everytime. It's like the difference between the mercator projection and what the world really looks like, if I had to compare it to anything.
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

Nemarus's Avatar


Nemarus
05.18.2015 , 02:17 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
You did it more than once actually. You did it twice when I was playing my imp on Ebon Hawk and once when I was on pub side and it was all last summer, and after you said it, your Eclipse squadron members told me it was you blaming me and they called me a bad pilot, there was more to it than just that so I'm paraphrasing. It's why I transferred my imp toon off Ebon Hawk because I just didn't like how other imps treated me.

The game I referred to in my previous post was when we were on pub side. I also believe you said something about it being the last time you were flying pub before the conquest was released.
Well that sucks. I'm sorry.

Back then, I didn't play much Scout in Domination, and certainly not as aggressively as I do now. So yes, I was ignorant back then, and I apologize. Also, last year was kinda sucky for me, so it is entirely possible I was feeling snipey that day. I think it was also before I'd learned/heard as much about you as a person (that you are actually a cool guy and not That Evil Pilot Who Just Farms Damage All Day), and thus was perhaps letting my skill envy color my tone.

And as for Eclipse Squadron members treating you badly ... it is a constant struggle for me to remind certain members of my guild that not all aces, be they enemies or allies, are villains. In fact very few are. But by its nature, PvP leads people to take things personally, and if they can't strike back in gameplay, then they strike back other ways. Some can get very vindictive, and I have kicked the occasional person out of Eclipse Squadron for repeatedly acting that way.

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop them from speaking on [Gsf] or [Ops].

That being said, if anyone was particularly bad, please do PM me their names. They likely won't surprise me.

Though honestly, it's not just Eclipse Squadron. Last week I was flying pubside on Tane. I had two consecutive TDM's with 25+ kills and 130k+ damage. Then someone hopped over to tell me that Imp [Gsf] was saying I was a hacker and needed to be reported. -_-

The good news was that, once I hopped over, said I was Tane, and explained my build and damage overcharge and stuff, they actually apologized and were asking for more tips. So in some cases, if you are patient and wade through the venom, you can actually get through to them.

But yeah, as the OP proves, the initial impression new pilots have about veteran pilots is that we win because of gear, premades, or cheating.

Anyway, know that these days, when I encounter you on TEH, there is nothing but respect, and I talk about you in [Guild] as such. And I am sorry for instigating any past drama.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

tommmsunb's Avatar


tommmsunb
05.18.2015 , 02:29 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
Well that sucks. I'm sorry.

Back then, I didn't play much Scout in Domination, and certainly not as aggressively as I do now. So yes, I was ignorant back then, and I apologize. Also, last year was kinda sucky for me, so it is entirely possible I was feeling snipey that day. I think it was also before I'd learned/heard as much about you as a person (that you are actually a cool guy and not That Evil Pilot Who Just Farms Damage All Day), and thus was perhaps letting my skill envy color my tone.

And as for Eclipse Squadron members treating you badly ... it is a constant struggle for me to remind certain members of my guild that not all aces, be they enemies or allies, are villains. In fact very few are. But by its nature, PvP leads people to take things personally, and if they can't strike back in gameplay, then they strike back other ways. Some can get very vindictive, and I have kicked the occasional person out of Eclipse Squadron for repeatedly acting that way.

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop them from speaking on [Gsf] or [Ops].

That being said, if anyone was particularly bad, please do PM me their names. They likely won't surprise me.

Though honestly, it's not just Eclipse Squadron. Last week I was flying pubside on Tane. I had two consecutive TDM's with 25+ kills and 130k+ damage. Then someone hopped over to tell me that Imp [Gsf] was saying I was a hacker and needed to be reported. -_-

The good news was that, once I hopped over, said I was Tane, and explained my build and damage overcharge and stuff, they actually apologized and were asking for more tips. So in some cases, if you are patient and wade through the venom, you can actually get through to them.

But yeah, as the OP proves, the initial impression new pilots have about veteran pilots is that we win because of gear, premades, or cheating.

Anyway, know that these days, when I encounter you on TEH, there is nothing but respect, and I talk about you in [Guild] as such. And I am sorry for instigating any past drama.

Well apology accepted, I have a lot of respect for people who admit their faults and work to improve themselves. As for the hacker comments, I usually ignore them nowadays myself or I have friends on the other side who defend me.
As for names I really don't remember them in particular. I haven't seen them in the last 6 months at least.
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

Ramalina's Avatar


Ramalina
05.18.2015 , 03:33 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
How about instead of DPS I tell you about another metric I made up awhile ago called nodes/minute. The reason why my DPS is high is because the number of nodes I'm defending per minute is higher than yours. As a result I always have something to shoot at and I'm minimizing my 0 time. If you think I'm only talking about DPS at the end of a match when I say DPS then you really need to re-evaluate what I've been telling you all this time.

DPS is the only visible stat from the imaginary stat screen that talks about your overall game performance that you can pull up to talk about one game or all games.

Stats like nodes/minute, kills/minute, turrets/game, full clears/game, players diverted from defending other nodes/game, teammates prevented from being ion railed for a thousand years/game. Stats that you can't see on your score screen but your DPS tells a story of. I'll tell you, the only games where I'm competing for straight DPS is when I'm playing with Sam or Scrab and victory is near assured as it is.
Well if you're talking about objectives when you write, "DPS," that's going to confuse a lot of people. It's a bit of a clunky phrase, but I'd characterize your flying style as, "optimized for offensive uptime and output." It's about winning, but it's about doing it by killing as much as possible, as fast as possible, as continuously as possible. There's just so much output that I think some people don't see the prioritization and planning in there, they just see a continuous stream of: Toms_GSF_alt killed teammate_x messages popping up on their screens. You do things so fast that a lot of people probably don't have time to pick up on what you're doing.

In terms of relevant performance for match victory I've seen people that tend to be about as effective in terms of controlling nodes in domination or getting to 50 kills first in TDM, but may add more team support, defense, or misc. utility to what they do. Net effect for the team is about the same, but DPS and accuracy may not be quite as high.




Personally, I find Drako a lot easier to deal with if he's in a bomber instead of a scout. I'm not usually in a scout myself though, so ship balance plays into that.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Twitch

tommmsunb's Avatar


tommmsunb
05.18.2015 , 03:39 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramalina View Post
Well if you're talking about objectives when you write, "DPS," that's going to confuse a lot of people. It's a bit of a clunky phrase, but I'd characterize your flying style as, "optimized for offensive uptime and output." It's about winning, but it's about doing it by killing as much as possible, as fast as possible, as continuously as possible. There's just so much output that I think some people don't see the prioritization and planning in there, they just see a continuous stream of: Toms_GSF_alt killed teammate_x messages popping up on their screens. You do things so fast that a lot of people probably don't have time to pick up on what you're doing.

In terms of relevant performance for match victory I've seen people that tend to be about as effective in terms of controlling nodes in domination or getting to 50 kills first in TDM, but may add more team support, defense, or misc. utility to what they do. Net effect for the team is about the same, but DPS and accuracy may not be quite as high.




Personally, I find Drako a lot easier to deal with if he's in a bomber instead of a scout. I'm not usually in a scout myself though, so ship balance plays into that.
I'm not talking about how easy he is to "deal with" per se. It's more about his overall game presence if you know what I mean.
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi