gemini deception

nostdurell

I keep getting my butt handed to me by the skytrooper consytuction droid. I get him to 50% and then Lana and I are over run by skytroopers. I do fight off as many skytroopers as possible which seems to cut their numbers significantly. is there something I missed that I was supposed to use? I have stims and heal packs for myself and companion. I am a sith warrior class. any ideas what to do? or how others defeated the skytrooper construction droid?

the fights fairly straightforward. the main mechanic is the knockdown he does before he jumps to the terminal and starts channeling.

if lana is about 20-30 in influence she should be able to either heal you through the encounter or as dps just crush the skytrooper adds with terrifying ease.

main trick as ive found is to focus on the boss, he isn't invulnerable when channeling, leave Lana to do her thing on dps or heals as is.

It's the same mechanics of one episode of the battle of Rakata Prime and the Starforge of SW:KotOR; you just have to destroy -in due time- the consoles of the production units of Skytroopers otherwise you will be heavily outnumbered and overwhelmed by these droids...

• 1 month later...
Yeah I'm taking a break from the game. It used to be fun and story filled. But being stuck with Senya constantly during this quest and always losing battles makes me think I should be doing something else. Maybe I'll just focus on my younger characters for now. Sorry this quest got so crazy and also sorry I've lost most of my credits. Or even do something more useful like painting and photography. Have fun you guys : ) Edited by Desri

Pick up emp's if you can. If not then that's ok. Make sure senya is at least lvl 10 in affection. Set her to tank. Concentrate all fire power on the constructor. When he goes to the console speed over there if you have an increase speed ability. Shut it down. Hit him with everything and use group stuns or area effect abilities or emp on skytrooper bunches. You need to take down the constructor as fast as possible. Devs told me that I could take a friend but I'm unsure if that works. If you're a healer then you may need to respec as you need to do as much damage as possible to take him down fast. Focus on him and not the masses of skytroopers. If you let senya tank then she may take the stuns so you can hit up the consoles in time to stop him from making more. I hate this fight. Seriously. The higher senyas level the better she will be so load her up with luxury gifts. There's a vendor on Odessen that sells high lvl gifts for 30 common crystals in case you're like me and didn't know.

If you're on the bastion imp side then we can try to see if it's possible to team take him down. 😂 I got stuck there with my agent and I've yet to retry it with her. These boss fights are no fun for squishy low damage operatives that need to fight up closer and personal. My jedi sentinel had a significantly easier time.