Enhancement Placement

Gibbanator

Looking at the requirements for proper numbers at certain player ratings I see I can find a lot of sites that can help. I found this one to be the most useful for all types: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tTZEODvA4-N_wLXlizG654Ii1z9gI88HavBk1WbTsk0/edit#gid=1340830784

But I am having a hard time trying to figure out the Enhancement needs for my Sentinal (Concentration). When I look at my 14 pieces of gear I find only 7 enhancement slots, the guide says there are 10.. where are the other 3 and is the guide talking about the gear enhancements or something else?

my 252 gear came with 2 Alacrity, 3 Crit and 2 Acc enhancements. The guide suggest I use 5 crit and 5 Alacrity.

Currently my stats are good except for the alacrity. should be 1633 (248 gear) and I have 1264 so putting 3 more Alacrity enhancements would certainly help.. What am I missing?

Earpiece and implants are considered enhancement slots as well. They have the same amount of secondary stats as other 7 pieces with actual enhanecements.

Another thing is that you don't really need to swap out 2 accuracy enhancements that come in vendor gear. If you are min-maxing and care about <1% DPS difference, sure.

If not, just keep 2 accuracy enhancements. Add an accuracy stim on top and you have 746 accuracy which is a perfectly fine number (assuming 258 gear). You'll be just a bit above 110% accuracy.

Edited by Equeliber

Earpiece and implants are considered enhancement slots as well. They have the same amount of secondary stats as other 7 pieces with actual enhanecements.

Another thing is that you don't really need to swap out 2 accuracy enhancements that come in vendor gear. If you are min-maxing and care about <1% DPS difference, sure.

If not, just keep 2 accuracy enhancements. Add an accuracy stim on top and you have 746 accuracy which is a perfectly fine number (assuming 258 gear). You'll be just a bit above 110% accuracy.

That would makeup for the missing 3 enhancements.. How would anyone know that the ear piece and implants are considered Enhancements.. Thanks for that.

My accuracy is fine.. I am lacking much in Alacrity so I need to make some adjustments on this area.