Conquest Broken Again: 2nd Feb 2016

UlaVii

So the reset happened and I can see the list of new planets but no Invasion button and the "Next Event Starts In:" box is still there with no time shown. It seems no other guild can invade either on my server ToFN. I've logged out and back in several times including a full game close and reload.

Edit: Also tried with alts that have permission to invade. It's 10 past the hour and still no other guild has invaded so looks server wide.

Edited by UlaVii

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about rewards and titles for last week - have they been given out or is it "conquest in general" broken right now?

BW - the joke of the MMO world.

Rewards are working...just logged a few chars and they got cryps, mats, cred and nodes. dunno bout titles, already got em all ;)

Edited by Shfinky
info

Yeah Broken Invasion missions on The Ebon Hawk, The Shadowlands and Harbinger. Looks to be across ALL servers. Rewards are not broken. I have all "Conqueror of" titles. Lets get with the program SWTOR! Glad we made it thru 3 weeks of no broken Events unlike December 2015!! My sub runs out Feb 22. Still deciding if i will re-sub. Not looking good in their court. Saddened this game is moving towards single player mode. Storyline bases, but no new Ops ETC. Salt In The KotFE: Are We Just Hurting Ourselves? Edited by shdwgrndGlider

It's busted on all server BW what did you break this time you let Arcann loose in the server rooms again. You know what happened last time we ended up with no rakgaul event. Because he put crayons into the cooling systems of the servers. You know how he is..... I swear that kid never grows UP.... LOL

please fix! im tryin to get as many of the resource containers in hopes the new crafting nodes drop from them

Given that they didnt put deco nodes for the last batch of endgame nodes, im going to say they wont do it for the new ones either since they only have nodes for mats used in conquest crafting tiers.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

It is indeed broken on Jedi Covenant, rewards are working though.

And yes it's like 8 AM in Austin, TX so they are only just pulling up to work. Give them time.

As for replacing conquest, conquest bugging every couple months isn't a big deal and it's one of the few things the Devs try and fix ASAP. What's broken about conquest is that even after the nerf, the same 8 guilds still win every planet every time.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

With all due respect you can't solve a problem until you know what the problem is. Of course they have to look into it, they just found out about it.

Thank you for replying so quickly Tait. Someone ought to consider you guys are actually people, and want to have something nice to wake up to in the morning.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs