Karragas Palace Droid fight help.

So we went in the second time to run this Ops and had no problems up to the droid boss... so I am here to ask for some suggestions for a strategy for this boss fight, right now we have 2 people on the consoles and rest fight boss... we get him to about 40 % then he enrages... any suggestions on dealing with stun droids... all that stuff... please I would like to know.

So we went in the second time to run this Ops and had no problems up to the droid boss... so I am here to ask for some suggestions for a strategy for this boss fight, right now we have 2 people on the consoles and rest fight boss... we get him to about 40 % then he enrages... any suggestions on dealing with stun droids... all that stuff... please I would like to know.

I was about to write up my guilds strategy for both normal (Which we havnt run in weeks) and HM.. but then I realized if you took more than zero effort and used a google search, you'd find a ton of videos (youTube etc) on the strategy and it's very easy to follow.

Stop being lazy. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you are hitting enrage at 40% you are eitehr doing something fundamentally wrong or you are raiding HM in level 45 greens.

I was about to write up my guilds strategy for both normal (Which we havnt run in weeks) and HM.. but then I realized if you took more than zero effort and used a google search, you'd find a ton of videos (youTube etc) on the strategy and it's very easy to follow.

Stop being lazy. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you are hitting enrage at 40% you are eitehr doing something fundamentally wrong or you are raiding HM in level 45 greens.

They're wasting too much time in-between settings the switches back up and are tunnel visioning obviously.

Thanks ziggie... that did help. I have been watching Youtube vids but i figured that i would come see if anyone had any unique strats for the fight. I obviously came to the wrong place, I forgot that for every 1 person willing to help, there are at least 100 willing to troll... so good job guys way to let the troll in you shine... bet ur mother is proud ;)

My guild puts 2 on the puzzle along with a healer (usually a smuggler) and the rest down below. The 2 solving the puzzle are constantly solving and resolving the puzzle, they do very little damage, maybe only when he has his debuff for a few seconds and then they're back to solving again. The healer is up there to keep them alive when the proximity mines spawn.

When the stun droids spawn, the melee dps peel off the boss and kill the stun droids only, the proximity mines can be safely ignored.

When first learning this fight, it's good to use a tank swap. Watch the tanks debuffs and when he gets over 5+ stacks of the armor debuff, have an OT taunt the boss while the debuff expires from the MT. Eventually, your MT will become overgeared for this fight and can solo tank it the whole time, but it's more strain on your healers. He also has a single target grenade that does proximity damage and knocks everyone down. Whoever has this needs to move away from the raid group. Your whole raid needs to be paying attention at all times as you don't have long to react. If a melee dps has this and it hits the tank, it can cause you to wipe in no time.

The key to this fight is to maximize damage while he has his debuff immediately after taking the flame. By constantly solving the puzzle, you get more debuff time. Even with having 2 people dedicated to solving the puzzle and not attacking, the added damage from the more frequent debuff adds up to more damage than if you had them dpsing the boss and solving less frequently.

Hey man,

This boss can be tough until you get the right method, after that you'll kick yourself at the simplicity.

Use 3 people on the consoles, rotating the boss between the left and right vents only, only DPS the boss when no stun drones are on the conveyor belt, as soon as they spawn, get the tank to move the boss and DPS take our the stun drones that are in your path.

Then the top 3 button pressers should just be focussing on getting the towers to the appropriate vent.

Having 3 up top avoids any additional healing. Don't worry about losing DPS up here, just get whoevers on the right button to DPS when the boss is under the right vent and the left button presser for the left vent.

Here's our full in-depth guide of it - we've had some good feedback of people getting it down within 2-3 attempts with these tactics. Best of luck!

Therm

Elite Gaming

e-g-c.guildlaunch.com

awesome guide... I appreciate it borowmir! we were dragging the boss from the right fire to the middle and back to the right, to be honest i think it increases his enrage timer as well because we would get 4 fires and he would enrage, we will try this method in this next weeks raid run and i will get back to you about our success :) thanks again.

Keep 3 people on the controls, don't move the bot at all just have those solving the puzzle remove the bottom piece, put it on another slot and move it back. Rinse repeat. You should kill him after 3-4 rotations.

edit: we usually have our 2 weakest dps and a healer up top on the buttons.

Edited by schwiz

watch the fight a few times and you'll notice the spawned droids have static spawn pts above and below. the middle upper platform at very edge forward(so you dont get hit by exploder) you can have heals and their range no matter where boss is should hit any ally on the TARMAC and keep your 2 runners up doing puzzle BUT there is a safe zone also on the lower floor(in case a missle knocks you off) a healer could use which is at the front of the tarmac. also focus on the stun droid your tanks are moving to not from their range is limited and its usually the stunner close to tanks that causes probs so instead of getting three droids down you really only need to worry about 1 until firing sequence is over and tanks are about move boss to next laser. also puzzlers should just run thru exploders an have heals cleanse ticks/top off. GL

• 2 months later...
I see alot of people using 3 people on the controls. we use 2 people, me an infiltration shadow to run the left and mid console and some one else. the key is to use knock backs to move the droids out of the way. healers should be anle to get to the steps to hit us if we need it. the biggest thing is getting good at the puzzle. always go side to sid and never use the middle ignition. with all the pieces on the left side you take the I all the way right, II to the middle, I to the middle, III to the right, I left, II right, I right. memorize that pattern and its an easy fight dont worry about dpsing in between if you on the puzzles, just keep solving and blasting him. Best advice is try to put the most under geared people on the puzzle with endurance stim and some type of shield/absorb relic.