Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Call for Ebon Hawk Imperial pilots

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Call for Ebon Hawk Imperial pilots

Lavaar
05.15.2017 , 06:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
Despite my best efforts! Turns out, what I do isn't a good way to kill the game after all.
*Poke* *Prod*

Lendul
05.15.2017 , 02:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wvwraith View Post
To further prove that, most of the forum gsf talk was about Ebon Hawk.
Actually, in the beginning, most of the forum talk was coming from POT5 Black vs Death Squadrons(Nixx, the best GSF streamer at the time was here) second was The Bastion with Drak, Verain, Tune, Stasie(it was also propped up by the devs streaming from that server) third was The Harbinger with Flyboys & Ghost Squadron vs Despair & Gone Sithing(The first Ace & records threads were started by Harbinger people) after that was either Shadowlands or The Ebon Hawk who indeed had and continues to have some very impressive pilots.

DownloadStarter
05.16.2017 , 05:50 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wvwraith View Post
Ebon Hawk was top dog for quite awhile until a lot of the pilots went mia. To say it wasn't "the place" for gsf especially at the beginning is na´ve at best. I could sit here and write you a long list of pilots that were pretty good. No other server had that good of a collection of pilots on either side for the longest time. Not knocking other pilots from other servers. To further prove that, most of the forum gsf talk was about Ebon Hawk.

If you guys can get both sides slugging at each other like the days of old, more power to you. Would like to see it happen again as a vet of the old Saberwing vs Eclipse Squadron wars.
We have been getting some very, VERY nice matches lately that are almost impossible to predict at launch. Tactics are coming back in vogue, lots of chatter at pre-launch discussing the attack plan, and I ain't been in a match yet that wasn't a total blast win or lose.

We're not back to ES v. Saber yet. But it is starting to feel a lot like it did waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, when a bunch of roleplaying yahoos decided to go smash themselves into asteroids and die laughing in the process.

It's good to be home again.

DownloadStarter
05.16.2017 , 05:53 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendul View Post
Actually, in the beginning, most of the forum talk was coming from POT5 Black vs Death Squadrons(Nixx, the best GSF streamer at the time was here) second was The Bastion with Drak, Verain, Tune, Stasie(it was also propped up by the devs streaming from that server) third was The Harbinger with Flyboys & Ghost Squadron vs Despair & Gone Sithing(The first Ace & records threads were started by Harbinger people) after that was either Shadowlands or The Ebon Hawk who indeed had and continues to have some very impressive pilots.
If you say so, but one thing's been bothering me ever since you showed up angry on another thread - I don't remember YOU at all.

I was Siddain/Sidenti/Calteru/Kalteru/Dainan. I've flown over 3,000 matches across the few years we've been up, and I don't recall seeing anyone by the name of "Lendul" or even a guild called "Grace By Faith". Do you fly?

Lendul
05.16.2017 , 05:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DownloadStarter View Post
If you say so, but one thing's been bothering me ever since you showed up angry on another thread - I don't remember YOU at all.
Maybe the ability to retain knowledge is not a strength for you, not sure. My best guess is you did most of your flying on TEH and don't know much outside of it.

As far as being angry goes, I have no idea what you are talking about. Me disagreeing with you doesn't mean I am angry, it just means I do not agree with your opinion and am willing to support my own.