Two Rishas on my ship!!

tokosan

I just got Risha! Then she managed to clone herself! There she is, in the cargo bay... walk down the hall, and there she is, in the engine room! I talked to her about the engines, then made sure... yep, there's 2 of em!

This happen to anyone else??

Lol, kind of the same thing, I'm level 42 and I have to go to Belsavis to get 'Ivory'.

However, I haven't set foot on Belsavis yet, and he's just standing there in my ship, looking all white and evil, even though i haven't met him yet :\

Are you talking about Chapter 1 Risha showing back up at her old post in the cargo bay (happened to me) or just a straight up clone of Companion Risha working at the crafting bench (happens with all companions)?

You'd think the ships, being such small, frequently visited spaces, would be pretty polished. Sadly, they are not. Bioware, get that Rattataki off my ship!

Lol, kind of the same thing, I'm level 42 and I have to go to Belsavis to get 'Ivory'.

However, I haven't set foot on Belsavis yet, and he's just standing there in my ship, looking all white and evil, even though i haven't met him yet :\

Same, I'm level 41 and Ivory is just hanging out on my ship. Never met the guy in my life.

• 10 months later...
Just saw this on my ship now.

Plus some poor Jedi player locked on a smuggler ship is there too

Heya Darka - long time no see!

I've seen this as well, with a veritable cavalcade of non-Smuggler classes on my ship. Now, while I like to keep my smuggling vessel a nice, homey place, the amount of visitors I've had lately is downright disheartening.

Instance bug fix pl0x?

Has nothing to do with crafting. I have no crafter companions on my smuggler and I found two Rishas on the ship several times. There will be one in the engine room in her default gear and on in the other room in whatever gear you have her outfitted with. You can talk to both, but if she is flagged for conversation only the one in the other room with actually trigger it, the one in the engine room will just make her usually smart alec comment.

Just saw this on my ship now.

Plus some poor Jedi player locked on a smuggler ship is there too

lol, I tried the thing with a female Jedi player character stuck in my ship, too. She was just standing in the cockpit - she on the left side of the chair, and Corso on the right. Was *********** creepy at first, but we had a nice chat, lol.

Edited by Andge

• 1 month later...

You'd think the ships, being such small, frequently visited spaces, would be pretty polished. Sadly, they are not. ...

Aye, since they've put ship customization on the far back burner because of the complexities it would cause with cut-scenes and whatnot, the least they could do is not allow immersion-breaking bugs like this to live on into infamy. Seeing chapter one Risha in the cargo bay creeps me out.

I believe a chapter 1 double of Risha is there since release, I see her probably 25% of time I am on the ship.

Kind of depressing they never bothered to fix it. Sure, not a big bug, but it shouldn't be hard to fix - and come on, its been a year.

• 1 month later...
[…]There will be one in the engine room in her default gear and on in the other room in whatever gear you have her outfitted with. You can talk to both, but if she is flagged for conversation only the one in the other room with actually trigger it, the one in the engine room will just make her usually smart alec comment.

I have the opposite situation. The Risha in the cargo hold is the one from chapter 1, with red clothes, and the Risha in the engine room is wearing whatever I have given her. For me, the Risha in the engine room triggers all affection-related quests.

How can this still not be fixed? It's been over a year!

• 3 months later...