Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to remove TD-17A Colossus Jacket backpack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Petition to remove TD-17A Colossus Jacket backpack

Chaarge
07.30.2013 , 01:46 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
Nah... it doesn't have ANY symbol on it. Mainly because it's meant to have an appearance but be ambiguous because any class/faction can use that armor set once purchased from the cartel market.
Yeah, I just would where TD-17A Colossus Armor it looks the best. But Does anyone know where I can get it, it is like 1 mil. in the GTN.

Gyronamics
07.30.2013 , 07:01 PM | #72
The reason it is a high price is because you can't just get it.

It's a drop at 41-50 range, kill elites and higher which drop blues and oranges until the pieces drop.

Yes it will take ages.
Notwired @ Not Good Enough @ TRE

Chaarge
07.30.2013 , 08:19 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
The reason it is a high price is because you can't just get it.

It's a drop at 41-50 range, kill elites and higher which drop blues and oranges until the pieces drop.

Yes it will take ages.
Alright Thank you

Lproto
07.31.2014 , 12:13 PM | #74
The BackPacks do ruin the Look of the armor, It looks Terrible

xxSHOONYxx
07.31.2014 , 04:11 PM | #75
*Lproto casts "Reanimate Thread"*

Natural 20
Taunted for her pleasure
I have like 28 dps characters

Zipacnaa
01.17.2015 , 06:10 PM | #76
Not normally a fan of necro'ing threads but this is still one of the more desirable armors in the game.

So many armors and nearly all for some strange reason have those massive backpacks.Please get rid of them !

Mithros
01.21.2015 , 05:19 PM | #77
I agree, mostly.

A toggle option would be the best all-around solution (you want the backpack you can have it. You don't want it, it's gone), but such a request has been regarding Jedi robes and hoods since beta and we all know where that has gone.

Best bet is probably to hope that they put a variant armor in the game at some point that doesn't have the backpack.
Take a look at the Stalwart Protector armor in the cartel market. Very similar, if not identical, and no backpack.

I can't say that I am the biggest fan of the lacqerous mesh or diatium onslaught styles, but I do like the commando armor, but I don't care for the pack there.

Fortunately there are some styles available that I do like, though, backpack and all. Something like the outcast or tempered laminoid armors, for two examples.
Free stuff (for you and me)! My referral link.

Beta Squadron 157. The pixel lives on in our hearts.

Zipacnaa
01.28.2015 , 04:44 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Mithros View Post

A toggle option would be the best all-around solution (you want the backpack you can have it. You don't want it, it's gone), but such a request has been regarding Jedi robes and hoods since beta and we all know where that has gone.

Best bet is probably to hope that they put a variant armor in the game at some point that doesn't have the backpack.
I wouldn't mind having a toggle option but given all known existing problems with toggle I'd happily rather settle for something similar to the TD-17A.. but for some reason I've yet to fathom the designers all seem to love the backpack