XP-Bug when grouped for h2

Gamemaron

So, I was running some h2 for levelling with a friend of mine and noticed quite a few strange things with the XP.

Normally (or as it should be) you get more XP when you are in a group.

Nope, not here or not anymore

My Char was a lvl 13 Commando, my friend first a lvl 70 Shadow, then a lvl 18 Guardian

Here is how the XP-gain on my little Commando changed, depending on who I was grouped with (as seen on silver enemies on Taris h2)

XP-gain alone: 837 xp

XP-gain with lvl 18 in group: 485 xp

XP-gain with lvl 70 in group: 215 xp

Shouldn’t it be the other way round, as that one gets MORE xp while in a group and not LESS? :rak_02:

I made screenshots of this, because I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

And befor you ask: Yes, we reseted the phase more than once to test the xp-gain with the exact same group of enemys

The same happed on Coruscant in some other h2 (to the point where I got only 30xp when grouped with the lvl 70 instead of 900xp when alone), and, after the Shadow went from lvl 69 to lvl 70, I got none XP anymore at all until we disbanded the group and formed it new.

That all is something that is definitely only happening since 6.0.

At lvl 14 the xp-gain was:

Alone: 822 or 873 XP

With lvl 18: 512 XP

With lvl 70: 228 XP

Or, in other words: Don’t group for h2, don’t play the Multiplayer-Part of this MMO for levelling right now, it will only work for your disadvantage and slow your levelling process down significantly

And now, please don’t tell me this was an intended change because if it was: what the hell where you thinking?

Edited by Gamemaron