Launcher verifying 0%

Keksalot

It's verifying for no reason seemingly. And it is stuck at 0%. It's happened before and deleting the Bit Raider folder has always solved the problem, apparently this has been an issue for years and for many users. Kinda shocked that this has not been resolved when there is still new content being released.

Anyways, this time deleting the Bit Raider folder is not working. Doing so will allow it to start working in theory, but instead of allowing me to launch the game it restarts the verification process and sticks to 0% like nothing had every happened. I tried allowing it to sit for awhile to no avail. I also tried deleting the Bit Raider folder again, and the same issue arose. It just acts as though It had not just been verifying.

I'd prefer to have a solution to this nonsense where I don't have to use a non-streaming version, I'm beginning to wonder if that is going to be possible though.

you most follow this guide then.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/Guide-How-to-Switch-to-Non-Streaming-Launcher/m-p/4867417#M27

since you need to chance after deleten the bitraider you need to chance some text's here and there also.

and when i got this problems month's ago after doing this it was fix and since then the problem has never coming back.